Pendulum of doom

I sold Pendulum of doom for 350g, I see it being sold for 1800g now from the person who brought.

Did I sell it for it cheap? :joy:

You’re doomed to rue your decision to sell it, it will keep coming and ruining your mood, like a pendulum.

1800 how cheap. It goes for 2k6 on Pyrewood. I know because I check everyday (need it on my ret Pal twink 39).

Please tell me if you get another one. I will give you 700 for it :stuck_out_tongue:

I should start farming Uldaman

Same. What is this item btw?

It is the slowest (4s swing speed) hardest hitting 2h for the 39 twink bracket. On top of that it has a mean proc. With seal of command on a Ret the burst is pretty insane. Same for Enh and pretty good as well for arms.

1 Like

The way Paladins seal of command works is that its better the slower your weapon is. SoC has a “proc per minute” to it, i think its 12ppm, so it will only proc a maximum of 12 times per minute. This baby will proc on almost every attack with SoC dealing enourmous damage because its based on weapon damage.

Id imagine windfury has some similar logic to it.

2 Likes

So what you are saying is that someone is trying to sell it for 2.6k, but noone is willing to pay that much

Well this is my first classic character so the 350g will go a long way for me, so can’t be too heart broken, but damn missed out on wealth :joy:

Farm that pendulum

One got sold at that price. It is more or less 1 GDKP naxx run worth of gold. All naxx pug runs are gdkp here but I didn’t roll fotm fury so I can’t get a spot anyway (be it in gdkp or normal guild). My general stance is **ck gdkp anyway. It’s a p2w loot system that promote botting / gold buying and i do not want to get gold that way.

And i do not think the axe is worth that much tbh. 1000g max imo. But they know players get botted gold through rmt buying or gdkp so they try to sell it that much.

I need my hard earned gold in TBCC for my main.

I have a good alternative with the Pacifier (4sspeed lower damage no proc but really good stat stick) for now. Not BiS but still smashing really hard so it is fine.

GL, never had one

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.