People are toxic as hell

Dude it’s not bashing, it is disagreeing and to inform how things work. I see no one calling names or anything.

I’m seriously tired of this #offended culture, where when ever somebody doesn’t share your point of view they are “toxic” and if person is completely wrong off and people tell him/her how things work… it’s bashing.

Bashing would be if someone wrote that they love Classic, and everybody goes to tell him how noob and classist he is (Classist is the new cussword yes?)

4 Likes

Bashing: fiercely criticize or oppose ( Google)

I am not OP alt…( look at my achievements and OP, that’s the easiest way to identify)
I just feel that ppl should atleast try being civilized on forums. What shocked me were the moderators, not intervening or handling this issue.

1 Like

I always give away loot that i don’t need, sometimes i even make people walt for my raidbot sim to finish, if I’m not sure about the upgrade lol. But i do go that extra length for someone who needs the item.

The community IS toxic tho, the worst its ever been.

Even today, while lvling my hunter in a dungeon and beating everyone on dps by like 20%, a salty Balance druid wispered me at the end of the run “U dont even have any good achivments” and ignored me. Lol.

2 Likes

Masterloot should be a thing again this personal bullshat is simply retarded.
Also I understand that he didn’t trade the azerite since it’s alot of residuum, but the trinket guy was aids. I do t really think that 1 expulsion or wtf makes a difference

This^
(I would like to give you a like but I have to wait a day for it, trust lvl 1)

You say you like classic and yet:

and i call you dumb , azerite are for residium , also u listed that u need trade even if it upgrade that is most dumb thing , also person who respects few time in the raid will need to pay hundreds of k gold so they need to have duplicate and it is not divide every day it is divide every 3 or 4 days , so half stupid reason are not stupid they are legit if i get 415 crit mastery finger and im using 430 haste versa … there is no way that i will give that finger to anyone i will use it

If a gear drio from another player this is how i ask them "hello i am sorry to bother you but do you need “rhok’delar longbow of the ancient keepers”? I always get a respons of ether “sadly yes :(” or “no do you want it?” it does not matter which respons i get i always say “thanks” regardless.
If a player dont answer me i know he dont want to and i dont bother him again. Easy no people are not toxic for this reason,

2 Likes

Twists the actual reason why the OP made the post, just to bash retail. You sir, and the OP, are two peas in a pod. Enjoy each other’s company in classic.

Now, please leave our forms and go fight about, who rolls were ,on the classic forums.

4 Likes

Lol i checked your profile and most likes given by you is to your own posts from Eldrai… i cant even…:joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: thats so sad an pathetic dude…

Also i would bet my left leg that this OP was ment seriously and it actualy did happend to you. But you get completely destroyed by Logic from others and so you pull out “its just a prank bro” card to not look even more idiotic than you already do. :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

I never said that you were an alt?

I’m just saying that you hardly can call it bashing, when it’s people who come and state their opinion nicely and politely. And OP WAS wrong, and so he was told. If people can’t handle other people’s opinions, then… Silence is gold I guess.

1 Like

That shocked me as well, they shouldve given OP a forumvacation right away then this wouldnt have blown up so much

1 Like

I agree with this, which is why i only called him toxic after he started calling people names.

I also agree with giving loot away when you dont need it, i do that as well, however i most certainly do not agree with OP’s view that you ‘have’ to give the loot you get and dont really need away, that is simply not true, it is my loot and i can do with it what i want, that is a complete fact and OP just doesnt seem to see this point.

My 2 cents here is that personal loot in a sense has made this problem worse, because now people will constantly ask you for items, they don’t even inspect before doing that, I was doing a black temple tw, I got 1 item for tmog the whole run and there was a warrior who kept asking me for it and even tried to get me kicked by whispering the leader, ignored me at some point, hence my answer to the leader was that, politely, there was no reason in the world that would convince me to give the item to that warrior, I’d rather have to do the raid again, the way he asked + ignoring is childish.

As for bfa, I’ve had bad experiences in dungeons where generally, if someone needs an item and I give it to them there’s not even a thanks, if I need an item which is clearly a downgrade for someone and ask, there’s not even an answer, so who am I, saint clause?

So my idea is to not trade either unless it’s a friend or I want to ofc.

2 Likes

That is the idea of a guild. You have better chance of people not being dicks to you with loot. People who do puging don’t care of your ilvl and don’t care if that is an upg for you. If you want people to give a damn for oyu you need to join a guild. The problem with the pug system in general is that you will probably never see this person again, so you don’t need him to get better gear, to get better scores next raid, because next raid you will probably not play with each other!

now i killed azshara hc can i talk again?

4 Likes

I couldn’t care less whether people trade items to me. I will occasionally trade a piece I don’t need to a fellow player after inspecting the other candidates in the party/raid and deciding who needs it most. But NEVER to people who beg or whisper.

Imagine being so pedantic you care about items that will be replaced in the next major content patch and becomes worthless then. How naive you must be to care so much…

2 Likes

the last guy was just an a$$hole or very greedy, you meet them sometimes in wow, gotta learn to deal with it.

To the OP no one has to loot share or trade loot. It is the luck of the draw when doing dungeons and/or raids. While it would nice they trade you it is not required.

Plus you can get upper level gear by getting the benthic gear and upgrading it.