People are toxic as hell

What do i care about classic? I play BFA. A different game. A complete different game. I have no idea what that game is and i am not going to play it. I am also not saying to you ‘dont do this in Final fantasy?’ That is also an MMO. THat i also not play, but comparable.

Yes please don’t play it. Stay in BFA :smiley: .

I lost the energy to think you are a good person. I really tried though. But you are clearly not. Good bye!

3 Likes

At least with these last messages it proved me the best way to do it is to disenchant or vendor loot in front of the person asking. People like you OP are the ones that make people less and less “altruistic” and more and more selfish.

Guys, the government in my country is so toxic! I asked mr.president if he can give me some money because I’m poor and he has millions of dollars but no response …

Ok then, maybe he didn’t see … then I decided to ask Donald Trump if he can give me some money…still no response.

And then I decided to contact Angela Merkel. This old and kind woman must definitely answer me and send me money because she is happy to help refugees. But she didn’t answer me either … This is toxic as hell !

There’s already a topic on the forum explaining these things.

Lets hope the OP reads it :wink:

1 Like

And neither do you, so I will post my point again. Unless it is in /YOUR/ inventory, then it’s not yours.
Keep preaching to the choir my dude, chances of us ending up in the same group is near nill as I don’t pug and you play on a French realm /shrug

2 Likes

Yes, go back to classic once it releases. Unlike you, I dont have to deal with silly loot council thats more often getting ninja’d away from you even thou said item would be the biggest upgrade to me. <3 personal loot so I actually can get loot at my own pace. =)

1 Like

Your thread title is “People are toxic as hell” and you mention another player you think is toxic due to some scenario that happened in game. :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Forced personal loot is a top 5 all time terrible game change.

Force it in LFR or Normal for all I care, but it shouldn’t be a thing in Heroic or Mythic raiding

It’s not even close to be terrible, you can always trade what you want, or someone can give to you. No need to rely on low rolls. There were always people who have rolled just to find out after raid that item they won from someone who really needed it is not an upgrade.

Savie, i hope you will give a try. You will see, most people are not ninja and you can expect people to give you something when you don’t ask them. The surprise will be nice and feel you enjoy.

Dont bother, just give up, he does not want to hear anything other than people agreeing with him, otherwise we are just as ‘toxic’ as the people in his “fake”(lol) post

5 Likes

people generally will not trade azerite gear due to the existance of Titan residuum meaning it is a direct loss on a piece of gear they will be getting.

you can thank asmongold and friends for that one btw.

That’s all I was gonna say anyway

1 Like

It’s one of the best changes in game according to community:

http://blog.askmrrobot.com/personal-vs-master-loot-bfa/
http://blog.askmrrobot.com/personal-vs-master-loot-bfa-2/

And I agree with it. Master loot was cancer.

2 Likes

personal loot is bad for a multitude of reasons, yes, it solves and completely prevents ninja looting… or does it?

In my experience each boss will drop a set number of items and thus implies that personal loot is not solving ninja looting but rather making ninja looting the baseline, in essense, everyone is a ninja looter under the personal loot system.

next up, it removes part of the player interaction with the loot itself, there is no more of the frequent anticipation of rolling on an item praying to whatever gods you worship that it will be your roll that comes out on top only for it to go to the hunter for some reason, but you see, as annoying and frustrating as it was, that was part of the game and part of what kept things interesting.

and this is not even getting into the economic aspects of personal loot type systems such as being able to mine the same vein or pick the same herb or loot the same mob on 20 characters at the same time, what im saying is that personal loot is in effect a pay to win loot system as the more you pay the more loot you get and the more loot you get the more money you earn. It gets even worse when you realise that sitting in one spot multiboxing a couple dozen characters then increases the spawn rate on mobs drastically granting you even more money and subsequently screwwing the economy of the game even more.

1 Like

Wow, the fact this actually sparked a discussion of 300+ posts. Fact of the matter is that what you loot is yours and at that point it is up to you what you do with it. You can either be a good samaritan and trade it to someone else if you don’t need it, or you sell it as vendor trash and you are free to do so.

Don’t be an entitled baby and whine about it on the forums. Move on.

Edit: By the way OP, you like to hail Classic as this massive improvement community-wise, but you are guaranteed to meet jerks as well who are going to ninja loot that which they don’t need. That’s an MMO. You meet people you can rely on and avoid those you cannot.

5 Likes

I’ll tell you why i don’t always give loot away that no one else has mentioned.
…Alts.
If i’m on my main and i need the transmog or simply want to DE i will because often i see people playing their millionth alt and i think “you can’t play them all” it’s greedy as hell to want to everyone else’s loot when your gearing some 5th favourite alt that in a weeks time you will never play again.

That looks better off in my hands than theirs.

2 Likes