People are toxic as hell

because the item cost range has now increased to FIVE MILLION some people see it as critically important to save every single penny or else they will have to go out grinding for even basic things like repairs.

1 Like

You are not entitled to anyone else’s loot.

1 Like

Don’t even bother that person thinks he is and nothing we explain to him so far helped him understand also he uses his alts to like his own posts and has false pride and furthermore he even used those alts to defend himself it’s still dumb.

Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Toxic as hell? I thought hell was always well known for its fires in which people burn.

Nope, he isn’t.
His request is reasonable. And how many residuum do you get from destroying the item, having in mind the astronomical numbers for max ilvl azerite?
Such attitude usually combines with a lot of other traits on the person, like selfishness, elitism, etc. We have seas of these RL to be happy to see them in WoW too.

Crossrealm, why be nice to somebody and make them happy with an upgrade (or mog) when I can just vendor, disencant or scrap (azerite) when the chances I will meet them ever again is close to zero. People do it in transmog runs even, I find it so suprising that people find it odd I put up the items which I have the mog from up for mog. It’s called courtesy and manners, made me happy when I managed to give somebody 4/6 tier in a single run and the fifth tier piece was from a seal. Yes all the tier dropped that run for me except the one I missed for TW/mog purpose…

You think there must be a “reason” to do that?
Dunno what to say…

1 Like

Not everyone’s a good hearted samaritan

Yes. Yes he was. Did you read further down the post? The OP admitted that his whole post was a lie and that he used his alts to upvote his own post. You can remove your white armor sir.

Have a nice day.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.