People can farm 200k honor an hour

So theres a few people on my server literally being able to farm 200k honor an hour from just asking some enemy faction player to do it with you.

The way it works is that you go to some remote graveyard and kill your partner, and then have him instantly take ress sickness over and over, blizzard did not implement the honor reduction for killing the same target repeatedly.

people just use discord servers and PM enemy faction players to team up for this game breaking issue.

https ://imgur.com /a/ZeW6LTb

5 Likes

You could report them, that’s if it’s against the rules.

1 Like

ggwp Blizz

LoL

Omg i’m having bellycramps from laughing!

Honor displayed is an estimate, its based on the first time you kill someone (100% honor) after that one, you have a steep reduction in honor, till after 5 kills, a target is not worth honor anymore

4 Likes

I wrote in my post they have not implemented this. you will keep getting 199 honor even if you kill the same person 200 times

Ok what about my post did you not understand.

1. The display is based on the first time you kill someone
  2. The display is an ESTIMATE
  3. The real honor gained has nothing to do with the displayed honor
  4. The falloff of honor after multiple kills
  5. After 5 kills you do not get any honor from that target
2 Likes

the Estimate, also showed the reduced honor in actual vanilla, if the estimate doesnt, as if you killed some person alone at the start of the reset it would say (estimate 199) and the next would say (estimate 179)

No it didn’t the only adjustment it gives is the number of people participating.

4 Likes

Report it, post this on Reddit and hope it’s a visual bug, and if it’s not they better fix this

It’s intended he is just wasting the time.
At week reset he will see.
Let them.
If not, and they gets actual honor blizzard will fix. But no reduce of honor gain

You won’t find out if that’s worked until next week. Will be interesting to see. I imagine it won’t work. Seems a pretty catastrophic oversight which even by Blizzard standards is unlikely. Probably just UI telling you the wrong information.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to when people trying to game the system realize next week that the honor shown for a kill is an estimate that doesn’t factor in diminishing returns.

Any kill for the same player in a day after the 5th is worth zero honor.

So much for all the people commenting that the current gamers are so much smarter than they were 15 years ago…Same old morons.

2 Likes

bro why u snitchin

2 Likes

To everyone commenting that its an estimate.

Maybe you are right. But you are basically arguing that a potential gamebreaking issue should be ignored completely because you have faith in a company that cannot even implement a keyring.

Try to at least have some concern for the integrity of the game.

2 Likes

The estimate has always been like this. It is not a reason to question the maths behind the scenes, once we get our daily count of honour, then there may be reason to question…e.g. I GY camped 1 person all day and look at the 100,000 honour points…until then this is exactly what I and I am sure others expected to see from the (Estimated Honor points: 199)

No, we’re saying this is how it worked even in TBC and there’s no reason for alarm.

Imagine someone said there was a bug that would prevent all raids from resetting next week, which obviously can’t be proven. Should we all be alarmed and complain until then even though there’s no indication that’s the case?

Then those people are so busy trying to game the system they didn’t bother even researching how that system works that they deserve to find out their 8 hours of farming each other gets them almost no honor… and then banned for cross-faction collusion (which is against the terms of use).

3 Likes

From the 1.5.0 Patch Notes:

Players may now see an “estimated contribution point value” in the combat log for an honorable kill. Note that this value does not take diminishing returns against the same player into account, and is therefore “estimated”.

9 Likes

And Blizzard start perma ban people abusing the game!

1 Like