People leaving M+ groups

When I told my friend rated bg need dk , he left 2 +16 and 1 +18 key too for making rated bg.

So your saying we a need a “report toxic player” button, if it auto detects vulgar language they get slapped with a debuff of some sort.

Could be fun. :smiley:

I think your system need too much of smartness. You want a system that detects that the tank gets critisized the whole run for using the ‘wrong’ route. It is getting very annoying when you get nagged for 10 minutes. Then it is just done. It does not even need vulgar language.

Exactly. And once ppl know that there is a certain system in place they will adjust what they say based on that system. Ppl can make sarcastic remarks that the system sees as friendly or leave letters out so the system doesnt see it.

You really are grasping at straws here. Report player > Bad language / being abusive, not hard to comprehend.

You actually have to think to type toxic crap to someone as opposed to just opening your mouth and letting it all fall out.

And if your the kind of person to do this to people in a group setting, you deserve a punishment for being a toddler.

And when you do this you are still stuck with these players in the dungeon.

Hence the reason people want things to change, rather than just: “oh well, it happened, lets just ignore that and continue on or have rage quitters yay.”

Sure, but i havent seen anyone coming up with a solution. there are only flawed systems mentioned that will hurt the other players instead of the leaver.

Then what is your solution? Because clearly doing nothing isn’t a option.

It is exactly the best option :slight_smile:

1 Like

The vast majority of all reports are “automated away”. So in most cases youre report whont do anything.

You think sarcastic belittling remarks will ever have consequences? It will ruin the atmosphere in the group and it can lead to people leaving. But there is no way Blizzard will “punish” someone for saying something like “LOL, pro healer hows standing in the fire working out for you?”

Well yes, this isn’t a playground with little 5 year olds foaming at the mouth and calling each other names.

If you cant communicate without being a douchebag, you have no place in a social game.

Go back to single player games.

Is this what they call irony? You’ve belittled and insulted your way through about three threads here being what you claim to despise.

Now you come out with that?

2 Likes

Well a lot of us disagree on that, but to each there own. It just remains to see if Blizzard do implement something. They know its a concern. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.