People still multiboxing

Not everyone can afford to buy at least 5 decent PCs just to multibox. So many people were doing it because it was easy on Classic with a single average gamer PC.
That new rule will keep multiboxers at an acceptable limit. Which is the goal.

There is nothing automated about using hot keys to call forward certain windows more than using alt tab. All that alt tab does is cycle from current window back to last window. Exact same function as binding keys to go to specific windows.

Also regarding the isboxer window maximizer, that I’m afraid is the same as anyone who has two monitors running off one PC and If I was to guess I reckon a large percentage of people run two monitors in this day and age, hell even the most basic of graphics cards can have dual monitor setups available to them. Blizzard would find it extremely hard to come down on that.

Who here doesn’t watch Netflix/browse Reddit while sitting in a BG que or waiting for world buffs to pop? I know I’ve personally spent many a happy night watching Netflix while fishing in the barrens in the wee hours of the morning.

That all being said I’m still dubious about the whole legality of it, and I’m sure as hell not going to risk 15 year old accounts on a hunch even though I do personally run hardware boxing.

1 Like

There are people out there currently building Franken-boards as we speak, like having a sandwich of switches underneath a keyboard with 5 switches stacked on top of each other.
I read one guys post who even linked where he was getting the pieces and wow aside and all it was actually a very interesting idea, but the % of people who would care enough or have the skills to do so would be quite quite small.
He even had a wiring schematic drawn up for it. I have no idea what he was going to use for an outside casing of the keyboard because god knows it was probably going to be about 3 inch’s thick by the time he was finished. He has 5 switch’s under most keys except for WSAD.

I think you don’t understand what that software does… it automatically does ALT+TAB for you, you don’t do a thing. You press a key, it casts a spell on 5 clients.

That’s not what happens, people aren’t doing that, people are literally pressing for example where say hellfire is bound to the 2 key and healing prayer on the priest in a 4lock+priest group F1, 2, F2, 2, F3, 2, F4, 2, F5,2
And such forth require 10 button presses to trigger 5 actions across 5 accounts. Like I said not functional in an instance setting but fine for people out in the world.
If it was automatically set to spam alt tab all it would do is cycle non stop between the last two open windows

You’re cute… go out and inform yourself of what the new software by the isboxer author is doing please.

CHEAT MUST GO ON !

(not me =P)

I have read, the new isboxer has a mouse over function that only sends keystrokes to the window the mouse is currently hovering over.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.