Permaban for no reason : Solved, thanks you all

I am sure he would get nothing

I got automuted and then banned from forums when I complained, it’s so crap. Blitz should just give us one server where we can be left alone

All these auto-sanctions can be abused and are abused. Got an experience with being silenced for 24h for no obvious reason. Automatic sanction with no GM reviewing it. Look at the example from Asmongold. He got auto-sanctioned because some players reported his message “I love world of warcraft”.

Blizzard, you have to change something here! Either you have to review all complaints before putting a ban on players - remove auto sanctions. Or you have to sanction players that abuse the system and report a player for no reason!

This blizzard reply made me puke. Such a generic corporate bullsh-t with absolutely zero substance. I’d prefer they said something like: “yeah we f-cked up, you can play now, sorry boi, here have 1 month of game time as apology”

Btw, they did grant you additional game time based on time your account was banned, right?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.