Pet Delights, positivity thread #2

the anti-peeve thread.

Got some good stuff and laughs from this raid week (rp and pve wise)

Got a spawn of krag’wa (and got my loa powah team complete
Laughed my rear off (ic mainly) as they boasted about capturing the ‘bride of wrynn’ but required a legion of grunts, the queens guard and a gang that is quite grim to capture a single peace loving orc. (It was fun to watch, keep it up)
And got that fornicating necklace to level 42, its been a good week :slight_smile:

15 Likes

I got my best in slot 415 ilvl azerite helmet, which means I no longer have to worry about upgrading that piece!

3 Likes

I am getting close to getting the last token for my Batte-net balance so I can race change my warrior into Zandalari, which I’ve wanted since 5.2. <3

3 Likes

With the darkshore reset today I’m now only missing one of the toys (the one off the naga dude on the coast) from having every toy/pet/mount from the rares!

…frightened kodo doesn’t count since that’s TLPD level.

Then it’s just a toy and the bat mount from arathi before I’m done with all of that noise.

3 Likes

Give me the bear.

I’ll give you the TLPD.

2 Likes

Finished a string of events I was anxious about hosting for a guild, turned out right with some mistakes by me but the attendees still enjoyed so it’s a succes in my book. :smiley:

Also I’m excited to see Kul Tirans and Zandalari running around soon, rolling a KT hunter myself as well.

2 Likes

:moneybag: PAYDAY :moneybag:

4 Likes

Crew…Share the wealth…

1 Like

I finally got Experiment 12-B from Ultraxion, I’m still missing the 2 mounts from Deathwing so I’ll be there again next week. :sob:

2 Likes

Congrats! I need 12-B and the 10 man mount.

1 Like

I found an antique book at an affordable price. This is good. Today isn’t busy, so I can rest and recover in my poor health. Maybe I’ll read?

3 Likes

Pet Delight; I’m sexy as ****.

4 Likes

Since I had the Herald of the Titans achievement already, thanks to one of the people I recruited being a booster, deeming me geared enough and letting me tag along for free, I have, last night, left the other people to themselves. I asked them to link their armory by the 6th friday morning, but not one had responded by this midnight, so it seemed like they weren’t really putting any effort into it, either.

Besides, they’ve had a link to another Herald discord.

It feels great to have that burden off of me.

1 Like

A clerical error means this + an additional half month’s worth of backpay to me as well. Feels great!

2 Likes

Today is simply a good day.

1 Like
1 Like

Just got back to WoW and I’m hyped! So many plans for RP…

6 Likes

Same here. Was supposed to get it all in the previous week, already planned out my awesome weekend, but goverment still failed to provide :japanese_goblin: But it is still a great feeling.

2 Likes

That’s great. Feeling the inspiration to write anything in particular?

1 Like

I’m really feeling both troll and Nightborne! I will have to sit down and flesh out some concepts!

2 Likes