Pet Delights, positivity thread #2

“because I am going for a nap”

Fane’s a dork, I love him.

my go-to team is usually him, Beast and Ifan.

Your lack of Red Prince disturbs me.

I don’t find him quite as fun as those 3.

Same with the girls. Though, both of those have now grown on me since my main play through uses both.

Not by choice mind, just the way it shook out. I am immensely enjoying my undead lizard crystalline cleric and he just happens to have Beast, Lohse and Sebille.

I learnt something yesterday that brought a closure to a situation I had left behind… back then it left me confused and disturbed, but nothing could be done about it. What delights me now is knowledge that my perceptions were right all along!

Someone here have permission to post pictures on the forum of Blizzard’s? What level/posts do you need?

Wish to touch up some posts.

You need Trust level 3 to post pictures.

2 Likes

I am apparently level 3 but don’t have the option.

Ah. Seems I had to use the coding and not hope for some menu button to appear. Haha.

The sheer utter schadenfreude I felt when the dumbo who was playing their youtube video trough their phones speaker on the train got a fine for travelling without a ticket.

Fairly certain this might be one of my top 10 moments of 2020.

1 Like

Got my shammy to 120 today. Quite pleased, but I hope I don’t become an altoholic.

It’s an inevitable fate you will face in the end

Jenafur has finally been found!

https://old.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/is4s4u/jenafur_has_finally_been_solved/

3 Likes

Did some RP earlier for like… thirty minutes and it felt great. First time properly in a long time.

1 Like

Let the hunt begin!

Got my Springfur Alpaca this morning. It’s so cute!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

It is my eighth workday in a row before I get one day off tomorrow. After the day off I have seven workdays in a row. So yay for tomorrow!

2 Likes

With the rep buff active at the moment I visit Dalaran regularly and the other day I was pleasantly surprised to see there’s still RP happening there.

Got my Honeyback Harvester today!

2 Likes

Sarcastic positivity but… joined for Heroic N’Zoth kill with nothing better to do on my main. Raid leader invites me and asks me to link curve. After a minute I get booted and he whispers “Next time don’t link false achi”. I talk with him a bit and tell him to check my armory for heroic kills. He keeps b***ing about RIO site although what the external site shows can be outdated by months.

At that point it’s more about proving that raid leader wrong than wanting to join his group… I can get into another run as soon as the game wakes up after all. However I decided to check this raid leader’s armory just out of curiosity…

Surprise surprise, he didn’t have heroic N’Zoth kill! Could be an alt, but made me laugh anyway.

1 Like