Pet Delights, positivity thread #2

People can be, feel and do whatever they like as long as they don’t shove it everywhere and into the faces of everyone.

Do like the witches of the dark ages if you don’t like to discuss controversial topics like more then two genders and what sex you, yourself is attracted to with people you consider bigots like were they the spanish Inqusition.

But when they shove their opinions in your face and whatnot, you should be free to do the same.

1 Like

Yep. The problem that usually irks me is when you’re already accepted for being LGBT but then make your subjective view of what you are your entire identity. Like you say, “shove it into someone’s face.”

A friend of mine happened to be gay. But that was all it is. He’s attracted to men and acts virtually the same as everybody else. I love people like that.

1 Like

Its like those radical vegetarians thats invading pig and cow farms, applying their human behaviours unto the creatures, with slogans like a Calf saying “I miss my mama…” going too far with this crap.

By all means, eat your green, but don’t ruin my meal.

1 Like

One more mount left from the moogle event in FF14.

Then i need 160 more tomes for all the jewelry and I’ll be done!

Shouldn’t be too hard, need 18k’s worth of wolf marks for the white night pvp set.

Agreed there. Just my issue is when an entire company supports the propositions of killing LGBT people I get angry so hearing the UK isn’t standing for it is great.

1 Like

Playing HotS again, and got myself some Heroes I didn’t own and enjoying 'em. Anduin is pretty fun, his running however is ridiculous. xD

Tonight, Call of the Ebon Blade! Hype hype.
Also, 1000th post. About damn time.
And I dedicate it to Coldshade, among many others. :clown_face:

2 Likes

What an awesome 1000th post! I love it. Have fun with your Call of the Ebon Blade. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This. I’ve heard that some places started building toilets for the “third gender” along with the ones for ladies and gentlemen. That’s stupid af sorry.

Anyway, my delight for today is that I got a sudden interest in void elves. Might try levelling one.

1 Like

Another one has fallen…

I mean, Blizzard won’t delete them and they actually show interesting potential for RP in 8.3.

I’m really interested in a concept of a void ranger hunting down the old god minions. Or even a corrupted void elf ranger hunting down the enemies of N’zoth if I’d go the villain route.

Another one fallen… :frowning:

They won’t disappear, but that doesn’t mean you should play them!

I need to get their heritage for the achievement anyway.

Playing some Welcome to the Game II.
Good game. Rage inducing and fear inducing, but still a good game.

It’s a good thing people like the Hijra don’t hurt you by existing, I guess?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijra_(South_Asia)

Out of all things to be mad over…

4 Likes

I’m not mad over it.

Then act like it.

1 Like

You don’t own him.

To be honest, just do what one of the big 3 LARP fests in the UK do, with in excess of 2,000 players. Have Male Toilets, Have Female Toilets, and just have Unisex Toilets, for everyone to use. I mean the only fricken difference is that there are no urinals, you have cubicles and you close the cubicle behind yourself when you do…so like…‘normal’ then, plus it is actually a bonus for blokes, as we then get mirrors and soap dispensers, and cool stuff usually reserved for ladies toilets!

It isn’t a hardship, and has not caused any drama, genders sharing the same toilet block…

4 Likes

Unisex bathrooms are the best. Then again I use either depending on the queue :smirk:

1 Like