Pet Delights, positivity thread #2

Got all of the lost Catacomb set for my Undead DK.

Its nice having 4 plate wearers high enough level to just grind it out on.

1 Like

I did Ahn’Qiraj’s second boss 12 times last Wednesday (6 plate wearers, before and after reset) for the Mantle of the Desert Crusade. It didn’t drop. Ecksdee.

Since this is the Pet Delights thread though; The Syrian lady at work who put up with me spending the last 10 minutes of our shift asking her questions about her feelings on the civil war, Assad, and the Kurds. I can’t help being curious about someone’s first-hand experiences and probably get a bit carried away.

oh, I’ve had that, trying to grind the leather belt from the same place on 4 druids, a demon hunter and a rogue.

Finally finished my Uldir Glory achievement, so I finally have a cute, adorable crawgboi… :heart:

1 Like

Delight: playing bowling in Total War: Warhammer 2

Dwarfs are the bowling pins. Chariots are the bowling balls.

Result: stuntie space program

SETTRA

DOES NOT SERVE

1 Like

Deathwing is the upcoming Heroes of the Storm hero.

This pleases Jess.

1 Like

Omg I got the Felsteel Annihilator from HFC. Finally, after many years of farming (my first attempts were in Legion prepatch) it’s mine.

3 Likes

That’s a ban

Going to London today to see the Pokemon center 8D Excitement.

1 Like

I mention again, say hello to Nurse Joy from me. :slight_smile:

O’erwatch showed mercy. Halloween boxes gifted me both Junkenstein and his monster. Earning some more gold, I’ll have the cultist or witch as well.

Cat was just sitting there as a giant ball of fluff. All puffed up.

It was making me laugh.

1 Like

It took me 3 and a half hours just to do the first zone in Obsidian’s newest game, Outer Worlds, but God damn I love it. Love the setting and lore, but I need a break. Gonna dive in later to play some more!

1 Like

I just gave my screen the middle finger in delight at winning my current frontline because during this frntline I had; 3 melee ult me one after the other (thank god the other healer was on point and helped me heal before the next one came in).

Then because BOTH other rteams knew we were winning, they just turned up at our base so we had a 3 way trying to clear them all out.

They tried so hard to use EVERYTHING, but we pulled a victory.

I have been reading some of the reviews, and it seems pretty much everyone is enjoying it. If only there were more spare hours a day for gaming!

Finally, I have managed to down mythic Jaina with some pug! If only I also got the mount… well, I suppose I can try it again the next week. Should have an easier time now that I have the achiev.

1 Like

I w o u l d but the queue was so long they stopped allowing people to queue at like 3pm today lmao. I’m going back tomorrow to queue up… all day… T_T and only six items per person!

1 Like

Playing some Welcome to the Game II.
God, the rush this game is giving me! The adrenaline, I love it.

How many times have you died?

Four or so.
Three times to the SWAT, one time to the Breather.
I was actually peeking from the door, so he must have saw me and waited.
What a nice jumpscare I got. Seriously, this guy is the WORST!