Pet Delights, positivity thread #2

Almost got my new AV anniversary mounts. Just a little more…

1 Like

Apart from goggles, I have my Vulpera hunter’s transmog set.

All thanks to the event which is giving me 10 marks of honour for little effort.

2 Likes

Good luck… I’m still 53% off. :sob:

I hate this! But I’m getting it dammit!

With which quest are you doing it? If you’re a distance, the fastest is probably to tame the rams/wolves (5 badges per wolf/ram, repeatable ~25 time in a BG; the 25 is shared with everyone else though). If you’re melee, I’ve been told you can get the corpses of players easily now for armor scrapes. I am not witness of it though.

I do rams 2-3 times, after that its usually full. After that it’s Irondeep Mine, or fight people.

i don’t get to do rams/wolves, every time i enter the BG its part way through, all the quests are done and all the alliance is doing is corpse camping our graveyard and because there’s no time limit, you’re stuck there forever until you rage quit.

For some reason the hidden appearance but only the do 200 wqs one popped up on my rogue’s transmog options? Yay.

Maybe you did 200 wqs? :thinking:

Having a nice, quiet Sunday for now. There’s just something relaxing about sitting on a couch in a warm apartment and reading the forums while there’s an enormous storm outside. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe o_o Humm.

Drove back to where I’m from to see my father for father’s day, then drove back to go and see Joker with a co-worker.

Wasn’t feeling that great when I woke up - this darkness gets to me, but I managed to end this day on a positive note.

Also, Joker was fantastic.

2 Likes

That’s good.

It’s always good to end weekends on a good note. It feels as though your ready to start the next working-week.

After about a month of being in and out of hospital, I was allowed to go home, and two days after actually drink alcohol. I have had two pints and I am monkey drunk, I am currently the world’s cheapest date. And it feels good. That is positive. My Laptop and recording rig were brought in, so I could do some recording, and am 14 chapters in of 20 chapters, with a release target of before Xmas. I totally reckon I have this, I have a LARP Event coming up on the 15th-17th, the 17th being my actual birthday, and despite me going “Dudes, what is the price for paying on the gate, because I won’t have money till the 15th!” I got no answer, then a lovely mate, she answered going “I have a confession…You’ve worked for the faction for more than 20 years… and its your birthday, so…the faction gave you a present, it would normally be £50, but we’ve paid you in”

Plus I saw my adorable little Niece, who is hilarious, even though being 13 months old, Plus Sunhawks 2.0 looks like a go-er.

To be honest, this was a good weekend. I hope next weekend is as good, or else it will be a crap birthday!

7 Likes

Noodle soup for breakfast. :heart:

Got my AOTC: Azshara. Really happy and enjoyed the fight. Za’qul had the best VA tho

2 Likes

Well done! Did you get any interesting loot off Azshara?

Cursed Lover’s Ring. I just need my Aethenel now

On the last 2 dungeons at the end of Stormblood.

Can start getting this character’s other transmogs.

I got there!

So much gear, so many tomes needed.

1 Like

The Anniversary AV is… actually kinda neat.

You get a monstrous amount of XP just for being in there and I went from 115-120 in two matches.

Only downside is wins are overwhelmingly Horde it seems, but even on Alliance I’m still getting plentiful XP just from participating.

1 Like