Pet Delights, positivity thread #2

Seriously? At what lvl can one enter it?

20 I think, but I’ve been told the experience gain is fairly unimpressive if you’re not 100+

Well there goes my excitement and hopes for power-levelling a new rogue…

If you have full heirlooms and the BfA XP pot plus the anniversary buff I’m told it’s worth doing over 60. Which is when leveling starts to become a slog for most.

I’ll test it tonight.

Darianuth, the researcher we need. :pray:

They’re finally getting rid of flashlight eyes for elves and death knights.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/8848-Patch-8-3-PTR-Eye-Changes-for-Death-Knights-and-Elves

They’re likely allowing people to pick their glow amount.

I want male worgen to get theirs back. My only complaint with the update is the old eyes were brighter and glowed in the dark.

I would personally like for Blood Elves to have eyes like Lor’themar and Valeera. Where the eyes themselves possess the glow.

Yeah. The old worgen eyes were similar (albeit it was just a texture with a coloured emission rather than a light source, or a flat 2D plane that faces the camera which tbh looks janky).

They’ve said currently this is just a first iteration and will see more changes as the PTR progresses.

1 Like

Well, anything is better than the current version. Though I hope the version shown in the post stays available as an option. I’d choose it.

This morning, for the first time in what feels like forever, I woke up to the sound of my alarm instead of my daughter.

It’s the little things in life that make it sweet :relieved:

3 Likes

Unfortunately the XP bar for me gets replaced by the honour bar in the BG even though I have honour tracking and any add-ons off so accurate XP tracking is a pain.

But hopefully I’ll be able to just measure in levels per match if nothing else.

Do you use ElvUI? Because they are usually placed on each other automatically, so check that out in case you do.

No. Only notable UI add-on is bartender. I tried all add-ons off and it was still forcing me to track honour instead even when I have honour tracking off. Weird as this only happens in this AV and not other BGs.

That’s pretty strange. Shame. :frowning:

So AV anniversary is the way to go for higher leveling?

If so, my gnome could do with that…

Prepare for Quel’dorei DK’s.

Like Koltira? ^^

What?
No. Prepare for (Not a DK IC) using the eyes for Quel’dorei.

Oh, okay.

Not a gnome ic, just an albino goblin