Pet Delights, positivity thread #2

I’ll be playing some fresh tunes at a party tonight. That’s my delight for the day.

What kind of tunes?

Old school hip hop. Maybe, if the vibe is right I can get away with throwing in some folk punk/ska/polka in at the end.

1 Like

Depends heavily (and rappers ofcourse) on which bands.

At the mostly unprofessional student club/house party level that my DJ’ing takes place it probably depends more on the alcohol level of the crowd most nights.

An old friend of mine, whom I haven’t seen in literal years, brought me some coffee to my work. Instantly made my day much better.

3 Likes

The Doctor of my course at university personally recommended me to the admissions team to gain access to elevated research potentials and the like, due to my prior work and dedication to my field outside of university.

Damned honored and ecstatic! :smiley:

5 Likes

What is your field, out of interest?

I’m an Equine Scientist. - I focus on the studies of Equids, working closely in the muscular field. :smiley: - E.G studies on the muscles and working on rehabilitation science for scenarios after surgery and the like. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

New characters ready for launch. I’ll hope that it goes well enough. They tend to be either terribly niche or stereotypical, designed to own it and make it my own. I also have a deceptively simple one that’s good for those hours when the old brain won’t keep up with everyone’s rapid fire emotes and emotions.

3 Likes

Be sure to check out A Tribe Called Quest, a rapgroup with some funky beats. Dont know anything about DJing but I bet it would help with some transitional songs!

1 Like

Love them! They fit the vibe I’m going for perfectly so they are definitely on my shortlist.

1 Like

Got the Umber Nightsaber!

Only need the frightened kodo from darkshore now.

4 Likes

Cro you’re so LUCKY in things!

Congratulations :slight_smile:
Hope you always have such luck

1 Like

Thank you!

its more determination then luck. I have a LOT of 120s to throw at the warfront rares.

Also, the droprate has to be something like 20% since I’ve had to kill each rare about how many times I had to kill Malygos for the azure drake.

Also, I like the rares, I don’t have to farm a raid/dungeon and kill all the bosses/mobs before the one that drops a mount.

2 Likes

I just upgraded from a 10 year old computer to a high end modern one, and.

Well.

…It’s different.

I miss windows 7 though.

6 Likes

Did the same earlier this year, first time i parted with intel.

My boredom is over. I got into FF14.

I used to miss 7 a lot but 10 is nice enough! Grats on the pc tho’!

SO MUCH BLOATWARE though jesus

Like ok windows I get that you like microsoft edge but PLEASE get a room or something

2 Likes