Pet Delights, positivity thread #2

w/e I wanted it to be.

I made it about video game marketing & customer retention. It was done with a blended approach of both quantitative and qualitative, nothing too deep.

It was more tasking than I thought it’d be, but I’m glad it’s all over now. I loathe writing thesis or studies in general.

2 Likes

Sounds like an interesting topic at least. Good luck on your master thesis in autumn! Also enjoy the free(?) time till then!

I’m working till the 2nd of August 5 days a week afterwhich I’m going 2 see my GF in Norway for 2-3 weeks or so. After that I hope to spend a week with my best bud, another 2 weeks with my parents/relatives, and then it’s showtime for one last semester. Five years have gone by like a blink of an eye.

Unsure yet wth will I make my masters thesis about, probably something about social media, and i’m probably going to challenge myself to make it a quantitative study, so that it actually serves a purpose and is actually useful 2 me in future.

2 Likes

Hrothgar in the FFXIV benchmark are pretty sweet. They do have an issue where their hairstyle is tied to the chosen head/face, but you can toggle bits of the hairstyles on or off, so it’s not the worst thing ever. For a first beast race in a game featuring largely ‘human but X’ races up to now it’s a decent first effort, and they have regularly added new hairs and faces to all races before so fingers crossed.

I made my catman and on the 28th of June he’ll finally be playable. Yissss.

Lionman - we already have Catboys.

It’s my dog’s birthday today, the BEST day of the whole year! Man’s best friend turned 6 years old and we just had a very fun walk in the park :dog:

3 Likes

This is the level of wholesome posting I need on this forum. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR PRECIOUS PUPPER T_T

4 Likes

Releasing my inner Bobby B and oneshotting unaware weaklings in Mordhau with the :hammer:

GODS

1 Like

I should try that game. I like violence.

1 Like

What server was this, out of curiosity? I’ve been considering getting into FFXIV RP, but I’m not sure how to go about it.

THE ORCISH HORDE, LOTHAR! ON AN OPEN FIELD!

3 Likes

The dungeon boss track in Shadowbringers is pretty dope

I’ve been given an idea to resolve a problem I had, and it works so well! (A spirit beast being important to RP, and me hating the current BM spec)

1 Like

Three Kingdoms just keeps giving.

I am on turn 191, 31 hours in, and not even close to bored. Time to take on the Emperors!

3 Likes

Ahhh I want to play Three Kingdoms, but told myself I can’t buy any new games just yet after I finish a few.

Glad to hear it’s good though, looking forwards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pkhEyRoidk This in ten characters, I think I just felt the Universe become happy after watching that.

1 Like

https://gyazo.com/3fa2b4e13e881ad1d1bdb003e532d84d

Hecc yes! After 228 brutal turns that saw me first weather the storm of Yuan Shao vassalising half of China, then moving west and building a power base until I was able to mount an offense southeast, I united China under Zheng Jiang!

https://gyazo.com/bfd637944472e93904fd66f1b5592913

She is such a beast - despite ostensibly being a duelist she’s racked up a lot of kills!

2 Likes

Just picked the cat up, put him on his back and gave him a good cuddle and he just sat there purring.

2 Likes

Total War: Three Kingdoms has given me the inspiration to finally really enjoy a pandaren. I’m honestly a little ashamed I didn’t pay attention to the Romance of the Three Kingdoms soon, because there’s some amazing characters and drama to be had.

3 Likes

Also recommend giving the Dynasty Warriors games a go in that case. They’re a delightfully camp, ridiculous take on the novel and time period.

Also loving Three Kingdoms myself, and it’s giving me that pandaren itch again - though it also makes me wish there were more examples of pandaren warlords and stuff, as that to me would be more interesting than siding with either faction or just being plainly neutral. A more aggressive pandaren faction would be neat.

4 Likes