Pet Delights, positivity thread #2

Oh my god I just learned of the best thing about a pokemon in Sword and Shield

info on the new pokemon

Polteageist’s Japanese name is Pottodesu and I’m screaming

I wholeheartedly hope this happens for her. :heart:

1 Like

I’m a diehard Borderlands fan, the fact that Borderlands 3 is only 3 days away has me so damn hyped for it and the opening cinematic has only further fuelled my hype. The only downside is that I have to deal with the Epic Games Store because I don’t have the patience to wait until a steam launch.

Not looking to start a Classic V. Retail argument here but Classic is a great fit for me. Really enjoying my time in old world Westfall

finally Progress in the Addon? :open_mouth:

I had an absolutely wholesome experience while RPing in Stormwind on my void elf (ye…)

Turns out I approached someone who had never had an RP interaction before, and from having a previous IC encounter not long before that I managed to get the new character (void elf) a reagent gathering job for an enchantress (void elf)… with the new RPer IC roping my void elf into taking up the job as well despite politely declining previously. So now these two void elves are going to gather various reagents and perhaps work together if they need to tackle a foe, with my void elf heading to Vol’dun for a showdown with a former colleague… also to try and slay a giant turtle in order to collect a piece of its shell.

I love RP.

1 Like

Last night she woke up at 3am and stayed awake until half 4, and then again at half 6.

It was too good to be true …

2 Likes

Tbh, cherish it. One day she will leave the nest and you will only hear from her via social apps or have her visit you from time to time.

Life goes too fast…

1 Like

I got some nice upgrades for my character this morning. One weekly chest gave me a 450 helmet that has one of the best possible trait combinations, the other gave me a slight upgrade on my back, and I also got neck level 65!

1 Like

Our family has been blessed with another child as my uncle became a dad once again as his daughter was born today.

6 Likes

Congratulations. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Scarlet Leggings finally dropped.

Also the new Guilty Gear trailer is amazing.

1 Like

But for real though I am proud of you well done xx!!!

It hit me like a brick in the face when I attended the first class and looked at the schedule for the due dates and exam dates and the first exam was listed already on the 19th like “welcome to university dumb*ss”

Thankfully it turned out those dates were for another course and they had accidentally posted them for us. First exam in December.

Oh, you still have exams? Lucky you.

I’d kill to do a normal exam at this point. After spending +2 years doing stupid groupworks + learning diaries I am done with that stuff.

As someone who has already Graduated University, Let me tell you, it will be one of the most stressful yet enjoyable times of your life.

Good luck, dude.

2 Likes

I just got my Long Forgotten Hippogryphon. I didn’t forget about my feathered friend.

3 Likes

Do you have Legion flying or did you have to do this without?

I do have legion flying. There was really nobody around.

Just got the KT heritage armor. And, damn, that is a very pretty set.