Pet Peeve #INFINITY - Thanos gonna cry

In response to Bravius from another thread about an RP-PvP event and my reaction to signups being closed, and my sentiment about Camp RP:

No. Because me having a fairly negative demeanor towards the concept of RP-PvP (Or to be more specific: Camp RP) due to a deep-seeded animosity I hold towards it. That or I had a pretty bad first impression of one Camp RP moment that made me think that it’s all nothing more than a massive joke.

I roll in to the Horde camp, and I see people hanging around. I approach them, and they seem to not notice (Or want to react to me). Then I see another batch of people come in, and then they spend the most of the time just making random noises at each other. Fun stuff, right?

Also I was playing a Blood Elf at the time, and the other batch decided to be pretty aggressive towards me because of it (Orcs, amIrite?). And don’t tell me that it’s just one bad experience and I shouldn’t judge it by a first impression.

Well… bleep you on that sentiment. First impressions count for a lot, people who think that first impressions are meaningless are, quite frankly, rather slow.

1 Like