Pet Peeve #INFINITY - Thanos gonna cry

So back on topic of Wowpedia now belonging to Fandom instead of Curse:
https://imgur.com/oSDtTft
No idea what this means for the site.

I levelled my blood elf paladin to 120.

Now don’t know what to do with myself in this game.

I keep trying to get my mag’har priest to 110 but I just log in then log out.

Well, is any class these days even interesting to play?

unarmed auto attack only warlock

Blood is interesting.

More ghost enemies should disintegrate into a pile of spectral dust on death.

I got my arms warrior to 115, but i try to log and just log off again on him too.

Mr Speaker, we are for the big.

Not to me. Got a warrior and paladin at 120 and they put me to sleep.

Asked around, everyone is dissatisfied with their class at the moment. So I have no motivation to get any of my 110s to 120.

1 Like

I’m not, I love Holy priest and Resto Shaman.

I’m enjoying Outlaw Rogue, even if I’m bad at it.

The only problem I have with it is the True Bearing roll of the bones, which seems to crop up way more than the others (hello confirmation bias) and also I don’t like getting it on its own. If It was only ever an ‘extra’ then that’d be fine, but getting it as your only one feels bad.

Oh well, it’s still fun to pistol dudes a lot.

1 Like

Outlaw Rogue is fun… And it was so much more fun in Legion. Roll the bone is sincerely a piece of RNG that can make you really have the best time of your life… Or never give you the bonus you needs.

Still the best spec for large groups of mobs but Assassination at least provides me with the safety that my dmg will be certain.

Legion was great for class fantasy, or at least better than BFA is doing. The creative direction for this expac is baffling. Why couldn’t we keep our artefact weapons and be given new traits or evolve the current ones in exciting and diverse ways using Azerite infusion?

Why don’t Azerite pieces have secondary stats? Waaaaaghhhh!!!

1 Like

By that same logic, they put a type of night elves in Horde all the way back in TBC: the Blood Elves. They’re both culturally and - to whatever extent - biologically distinct from their Night Elven ancestors by virtue of the Sunwell and Nightwell, respectively.

In fact, they put a type of troll in the alliance. Dey were first, mon.

1 Like

Since my Zandalari venomancer fell through (was going to roll a destruction warlock and do the green fire questline and pretend the “fire” was venom), I’ve been at a loss with what to do with the green fire book I was saving for it.

A thought did occur to me and maybe make an undead apothecary but a) Don’t have enough character slots to do it and b) i do wonder how my commitment to the idea will pan out, especially levelling it after all my zandalari.

So many idea, so little time and energy.

The glyph, there is no physical mount it’s an appearance change. Ram for Dwarf in this case.

Buy a battle pet on hour wealthy horde, put it in your collection, then jump to your poor alli, cage it and sell it on AH.

1 Like

The fact that I step outside, run around tge block for a few laps, practically feeling like my heart is about to give out (I think I have been neglecting my stamina, as my legs were perfectly fine. That or cold air), in hopes of falling asleep faster.

It was a good idea too. Me already feeling absolutely exhausted where I have a bit of balance problems due to drowsyness, having a bit of physical activity would probably knock me out cold.

Well… Turns out that lying in bed for two hours made me well rested enough to not need to fall asleep, but still too tired and sleepy to walk around without my body wanting to fall over.

I think at this point I need sedatives to fall asleep, or try to endure being awake for one night and full day, so I can pass out in ned and get a proper night sleep.

Have you tried Survival hunter? :eyes:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/510841279589122049/526421738746281995/f0d546984cb5a84af1b599fb10a5c64b.png

I’ve got 16 reasons to be happy about my class.

1 Like