Pet Peeve: The Undying

Wanted to comment on something from the General Discussion side again: This comment:

Hell. No.

“Hell no” mainly on two reasons: Vashj’ir was not a very popular set of zones, as people were reporting feeling dazed and confused due to the whole 3d sided combat against the foes there, like a naga above and below you and so on and such. Personally I never experienced this, but I can imagine some people feeling like that.

Secondly: Underwater worlds are terrifying, especially now that we have Old God Giant Squid mumbo jumbo. I’m willing to wager that a fair amount of Horde players feel dreaded to go do the underwater expedition quest for the War Campaign, as it is dark there, and the whole “Predators are attracted to your light” thing didn’t make it feel any more welcoming.

Might just be me. I did have terror moments in Subnautica despite being immortal there.

And on another note: Still could effectively “Skip Content”, as you say in your delusion that flying = skip content, because people would just swim away from the thing they want to avoid… Only potentially slowly unless we get our seahorses up to speed.