Pet Peeve: The Undying

Uhh…

Testing something real quick.

Trust level 2 guys can only post youtube/twitch/wowhead etc links yeah?

Well, how about this?

Imgur

I HAVE ASCENDED TO THE GOD LEVEL OF TRUST 3

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

5 Likes

Pet peeve: The Tencent Totally Functioning Flagbot nuking my post and sending me on vacay for trouncing an idiot while saying they have Mongolian DNA.

I get it, feelings are more important than content, but there’s a point where apparently 20 mild and polite replies aren’t enough to get a message across to an absolute dingus.

1 Like

Being called “Zen” IC and OOC.
It’s Zabu dammit

2 Likes

Not on my watch
[reports]

3 Likes

See, moody?

This is trust level one.

This, is trust level 2.

And this…Is…to…Go…Even…FURTHER BEYOND!

6 Likes

Peeve: Infected gum. My own fault, should’ve h ad my wisdom teeth out when planned but I chickened out. Still, it’s the first time in a year its happened sooo.

OH MY GOD MY AVATAR IS UGLY.

2 Likes

Pulling your wisdom teeth is definitely worth it. I regret not doing it earlier! So much unnecessary gum ache and flossing wisdom teeth is hell

I got too scared D8 I wish I’d done it but I’ve only had this one issue since, so idk. See how it goes again.

1 Like

Minor peeve.

That Zandalar and Kul’tiras are not on one tab of the world map, have to go to world map to swap between the two.

2 Likes

Get your wisdom teeth removed woman

If they start acting up more I might ;-;

My pet peeve is that I can’t have my wisdom teeth removed. My wisdom teeth are apparently precariously close to some of my nerves, and trying to remove them could result in some permanent damage, according to my dentist.

My situation too. : D However I was blessed with only two, adjacent to each other. Sucks because I S U F F E R.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear it guys :< Urfff. Wisdom teeth, why.

Peeve: The Mythic world first race. Method are streaming but Limit have complete radio silence.

I don’t think I grew wisdom teeth? I’m turning 29 this year and I’ve never had any notable pain/discomfort from where I they should be.

Scared of their strats getting leaked and losing yet another world first to method, even with their day’s headstart and two extra pieces of 400 gear.

1 Like

I think my wisdom teeth have dislodged my other teeth. Don’t hurt though.

I get some pretty intense pain every so often (think once a month) in my jaw for maybe an hour at most, then it disappears again. It’s a tolerable inconvenience, but h*ck to wisdom teeth they’re the worst.

Join me in Haute-Loire… The moment you’re above 1000 meters high it’s snow everywhere.

My wisdom teeth seem to be surfacing without too much trouble, except the two on the right side seem to take issue with the inside of my cheek and feel the need to chomp it at every opportunity.

1 Like