Pet Peeve: The Undying

One of mine can’t surface. He’s just awkwardly poking his head out, so I can feel the tooth with my tongue, but it won’t move any further.

So, to do the DI Dwarves quest I can get Ironfoe from normal Motherlode?

By the way people were carrying on about it, I thought I’d have to do it on Mythic 15 or something.

1 Like

We’re very close! Moment I’ll get out of the city there will be snow, I think.

Which city? Honestly while Auvergne is nice I often can’t be bothered remembering anything beyond Clermont-ferrand and Le Puy en Velay.

Lyon. Too big a city to have snow that stays, alas. (That and being a bowl I guess)

1 Like

Well Lyon ain’t that bad really. It’s like Paris but clearer and less a-holes (Bordeaux for having been there a week is just Paris…).

You’ll either have to go further to the West or East to get snow. Where I am… There’s like 50cm ATM so people can often be seen walking around with their :ski: or snowshoes for hiking.

Oh, I love Lyon as a city! It’s perfect in size, you have the old city, etc. The only thing I’m jealous of in Paris are the museum. But yeah, it’s in a bowl so summer are very hot, and you don’t get much snow in winter in general.

I’m visiting friends on the east this week end so, eh, fingers crossed! (With my luck, there will be so much snow that I will be stuck haha)

I want to play an undead rogue but I can’t think of a transmog and the Darkshore warfront one for leather is awful. Why does the mask nearly cover your eyes on the race this thing was designed for? What’s up with the chest? I get that 3d parts are cool and all, but I’m not sure what it’s meant to be and it just makes the set look bulky and stiff. Not really what I would expect from a deathstalker’s uniform.

Even ignoring all of that, it just feels very uninspired. Generic dark leather with some little skulls on it. Compare it to the plague doctor cloth set or the moon priestess one for Alliance and it feels like they phoned it in.

1 Like

Tooting my own horn for Forsaken rogue transmog: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/argent-dawn/Sochie

is that a zombie navy admiral assassin

Captain, not Admiral.

But yes.

Well, got Di Dwarves.

Now to work on Proudmoore rep and get loremaster of Kul Tiras.

3 Likes

Yeah it looks nice and active… Although like most big cities it’s a hellhole during summers. I’m no fan of snow since it slows down everything… And that I’m a tropical Island guy…

Enjoy yourself at your friend’s place though! Hope he got good heating and hot chocolate!

1 Like

Get them removed.

I’m not Moody but I’m sure he can in fact confirm that gum & dental health is incredibly involved when it comes to a persons longevity & quality of life.

Right???

1 Like

poor dental status kills

That’s fair haha. And knowing the place, I’ll have a heater in the form of a cat.

Alright, a peeve so that we’re not too out of subject:
… It’s taking too much time for Dragon Prince season 2 to get out.
And the book 3 of that trilogy I like is not before 2021 apparently. That’s a serious peeve, I want to know what happens next.

Tell me about it… While I praise Netflix for their… Diligence I making few gems like That Dragon Prince show… Damn it would be nice to have them out faster with the same quality.

I’m still waiting for the Ducktales Reboot to be out of their hiatus but according to the news I’ll have to wait till summer to see the new episodes :frowning:

Friday peeve: ore and herbs despawning half a second before being harvested due to phasing.

1 Like

HERESY!

Original DuckTales or git out!

On an Argent Dawn thread!? Lmao!

1 Like