Pet Peeve: The Undying

Vorcha in the Reaper War summarized.

Reapers: “We’re destroying your planets resources.”
Vorcha: “Does it look like I give a :poop:.”

4 Likes

So I’m a Goblin now… My peeve? All boots look ridiculous on Goblins…

1 Like

It’s those floppy clown feet.

1 Like

Your face is a floppy clown feet…

My best RP experience is probably the ABSOLUTELY MAD party after Horde won the Krasarang Wilds (Legacy of the Saurok) RP-pvp campaign.

That + Rising storm Hellheim battles.

sees the azerite tank in arathi
Our enemies hide in metal boxes, the cowards, the fools… maybe we should take away their metal boxes.

6 Likes

Words hurt you know…:sob:

1 Like

THE COWARDS! THE FEWLS!

SsssssIIINDRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

3 Likes

I echo that reaction. Reavers of Wolfbane are a blast from the past, holy sss.

1 Like

hears his name and turns to nightborne mage next to him
Elíphas open the portal.

1 Like

I’m sorry, big moo! x

1 Like

achshully-

I’m pretty certain the alliance crashing a gunship (with no survivors) was a better condition for victory.

Krasarang was a bit loopy, but overall fun.

Pretty sure our bombs meant that it wasn’t exactly a calculated -choice- to crash it, by pretty sure, I mean, absolutely sure, it was just an accelerated drastic landing, is all…whilst on fire.

It was also the only way to kill the super powered up saurok.

Wrong, we had hellblight!

And didn’t that go up in smoke - quite literally - explosively?

1 Like

Well an unnamed Lagoon did off the coast, but we luckily still have more. Well, both lagoons to blow up and hellblight, ready for use when the next opportunity arises.

I guess we’ll have to start calling you “Chemical Dwarf” now.

1 Like

“Bite it’s kneecaps off!!”
“Uh… you realise one kneecap is at least a mile wide?”
“Did we STUTTER?!”

After careful consideration I have decided to give ESO a go. It just seems like the kind of game that would suit me, more so than FFXIV despite my fondness for the series.

It took me all evening to download, so going to jump in tonight. I’m hoping it’s different enough from WoW in terms of gameplay that I can feel a bit out of my depth. I love WoW to death, but I’ve been playing for 13 years and it just doesn’t give me the same sense of wonder that it used to. I’ll still play it mind you, just on a casual basis.

1 Like