Pet Peeve: The Undying

Stop making it harder then.

Yeah, but the thing itself is dangerous if anything were to happen with it, even in its current state.

1 Like

I am not as averse to nuclear power as most environmentalists, but I am well aware of the risks involved, and it is not necessarily as simple as just putting them everywhere.

(How did this end up answering to Levey?)

Y’all ever had to wash a tote bag and then tried to iron it? The price I pay for the hipster aesthetique while being more genuine than the actual hipsters smh.

Bee tee dubs it’s nucular

The only viable energy source is to learn how to create warp and harness the powers from evil space hell dimension.

2 Likes

I approve of this solution.

1 Like

Sounds nice.

2 Likes

Don’t speak to me and my domain ever again… but, yes nuclear energy is the way to go, and on the long run the green’s party vision on going green is a scam.
Unless you can magically conjure and teleport the items straightly onto our roof tops.

All we need is a green armoured dude around in case things go awry.

I do believe wind and solar stuff combined is a good method, prefferably over one that can give my kids six arms and all kind of sicknesses.

1 Like

I mean, they could finish their chores faster. :smile:

1 Like

it ain’t a good method tho.

But safer, and I’ll take that over risks.

1 Like

Realistically, it’s not the end of humanity. We’re remarkably adaptive and as long as there are feshwater shores to settle, we survive. Modern life as we know it probably won’t survive the next 200 years, though.

Has potential but

Is just tragically bad. Actually the worst investment you can make, save for a few very specific locations.

Maybe this has happened before? :smile:

We get good technology, f*ck up, rebuild (Ancient egypt and what not), repeat.

Don’t forget wave power.

It’s still developing tech but has potential as well.

Not the one to replace all others but it has the potential to be quite efficient.

1 Like

I think using a combination of those, and wave like Chieun said is a better solution than others as of this moment, or atleast safer :slight_smile: Or so I personally believe.

Wave power could be big but like all renewables it’s not constant (always).

The only constant and actually really good renewable is geothermal power- Such as the system Iceland uses, which practically gives them all the energy they need. It’s clean, it’s efficient, hell, it even keeps you warm over winter.

But alas, we don’t have access to such luxury everywhere in the world.

My plan is to just be immortal.
I’m doing alright with it so far.

2 Likes