Pet Peeve: The Undying

https://media1.tenor.com/images/accf68576d3f7cba8a0684d55354efdd/tenor.gif?itemid=9971806

Performs the ritual to summon Telaryn

5 Likes

WHAT DOES SHADOWS OF THE HORDE HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS?

There we go.

Wow… Amazon has gotten quicker with their orders. Got my new phone two days earlier than planned.

Huh, neat.

1 Like

Do taurens have any IRL influences when it comes to naming conventions? I’m trying to create a name for my HM tauren and only have Tenor because it was given to me.

Usually the tauren names are simple and short. Some of them are influenced by native american names while some appear to be without any irl influence.

1 Like

The same as regular Tauren - a rough Native American theme, one or two syllables.

1 Like

sweats in 4 syllables

Yeah you heard me this is a callout

(naming conventions aren’t always followed it’s just a general guide you’re okay <3)

Warcraft: Legends Volume 2: Miles to Go manga mentions it. Never mentioned again though and makes no sense since I am pretty sure tauren don’t have four stomachs nor do they eat solely plant based foods.

Think that was just a manga writer going “Oh it’s a cow” and nothing else tbh.

Contrary to popular belief, my name is 3 syllables.

Is that Irish pronunciation being used, there? Sadly I am not familiar with the alphabet enough to try

Yes it is, its Shan-a-key

I thought Sian was pronounced like shan - would it not be Shaun-a-key?

I know right? But apparently for that word in particular (it means story teller) its Shan, or at least it was in the translation in the back of a fantasy book I read 15 years ago.

EDIT: Also, i used to hang out in a guild back in wrath lead by a few irish people and they didn’t correct me when they were quizzing me on it (she was a normal tauren druid back then)

you can also talk about kotor 2

But also this:

4 Likes

Why do water, fire and void elementals seem to have such stunning abs?!

2 Likes

Gyms in the elemental planes.

1 Like

We’ve got the names all wrong.

They’re the elemental GAINS.

1 Like

Finally I succeeded in getting all my old phone’s data to the new one. Seriously as tedious as doing so on a PC…

Downside… I lost my saves on some games like Alto’s Odyssey and Opus : rocket of whispers (probs also gonna have to buy this one again).

Upsides : I can finally play the Android version of the game “Sky” from thatgamecompany… The game studio that made the marvelous game “Journey”.

People who swear in their profiles, in some vague attempt to be cool or funny, and expect me to take them seriously. I won’t.

1 Like