Pet Peeve: The Undying

All void elf posters are on the list.

Might arrange an AMA with my uncle at some point.

2 Likes

Akamito’s uncle here.

Can confirm all Void Elf posters are being carefully watched for any transgressions. They deserve it.

His uncle’s a Tauren. You’re not a Tauren. Something’s not quite right…

Forum moderation gets very stressful. I lost a few pounds, my hair fell out and my horns broke off.

2 Likes

Sound logic, can’t argue with that at all :thinking:

Get well soon, Akamito’s uncle.

I’ll argue with you about this one.

Please don’t.

Mfw back in 2013 a CM actually posted on AD forums and said the forum mods are very familiar with our forum community given the amount of reports how we’re the most active sub forum in EU

3 Likes

Well, if you insist.

Because of how long some threads last I for real believe the moderation team has practically given up and just half-arses it, only intervening with a sigh this sh!t again

AD forums summarized [audio]

The forum mods are the guy who just got out of anger management

I think the turnover rate for staff that moderate the AD forums must be high. No one lasts more than a month.

Those were the days, eh?

Eh, my ban was for calling a creepy chauvinist a creepy chauvinist. I’ll take that one with pride

My ban was for comparing these trusts levels with China’s social credit system :man_shrugging:

And my second ban too, and my third ban too. :sweat_smile:

I got recently banned for expressing criticism in the RAF system. The time before that I got banned for harassing myself – self-deprecating jokes are not permitted on these forums.

1 Like

Argent Dawn forum moderators finally spring their trap after waiting forever and move to initiate the great purge.

Not on my watch.

1 Like

Grim, though not as extreme as FF14’s forum moderation for what that is worth.

One of the new Brewfest toys has an obscenely long range and completely fills the chat bar with “[name] looks drunk.”
Can’t wait until the first funnyman decides to place it down in a crowded RP spot and watch as it becomes almost impossible to talk or emote in it.

2 Likes

Do they have a Brewfest license?

1 Like