Pet Peeve: Wrath

My peeve today is that I couldn’t find the old thread because it was locked and unlisted.

6 Likes

The mods really didn’t like my comment about Overcooked 2.

8 Likes

What happened in the old thread?

1 Like

The mods didn’t want to talk about the travesty that is the multiplayer in overcooked 2 Vaxir, god. Can’t you read?

6 Likes

No D:< …

1 Like

what the hell?

I cannot believe we lost the peeve threads. I thought they’re immune to deletion. Are you sure no one mass-flagged it?

2 Likes

Its not deleted, just unlisted.

Not sure which is scummer. Stealth-deleting or stealth-unlisting/locking.

I went back to it since I had a link, they didnt even put in a reason like they should do.

1 Like

They probably deleted it because of the enormous server load of bringing up a thousands-long thread each time someone clicks on it.

The forums are pretty unstable as it is.

Its not deleted though, just unlisted.

Sure, but that still makes it inaccessible in the long run and achieves the same purpose.

not really because its still there taking up space.

The server load is much lesser if people aren’t constantly opening the thread anymore, yes?

1 Like

Probably happened because of the talk about a certain elwynn-based guild, even though the conversation had moved on.

9 Likes

Blizzard mods has two moods:

1. Automated/insta-ban/deletion of topics, threads & posts.
  2. Arrive late enough to the party that it’s long over, but still decides to swing their sledgehammer around.
9 Likes

Not buying it.

if its destabilising the servers, then surely deleting it would be better than having the 15-20 regulars keep clicking on it to figure out why its locked?

On the other hand, Tehya’s thread got locked and delisted multiple times so the other one may come back.

I suspect that Uncle wanted to take revenge on Akamito for something.

2 Likes

It may well reappear. They sometimes do.

1 Like

F in the chat