Pet Peeve: Wrath

While we’re on the subject… What happened to Tehya?! I never see her on the forums anymore!? D:

What then?! Which Peeve thread do we choose then!? ;-;

I’d assume a ban. Let’s hope I’m wrong.

It’s midnight and my neighbors are either having an argument or just a really loud conversation.

Wonder how long this one is going to last.

1 Like

20,000 posts, hopefully.

1 Like

they upvote posts occasionally, but haven’t posted. So assuming its a forced vacation.

At this point I think they might be a member in that guild.

Edit: Bojo’s in intensive care :frowning:

oh hey these boa tokens being entirely random and not having any way to exchange them is great

I love getting three sets of leather gloves

it’s thrilling+engaging

1 Like

Blizzard saw the Benthic tokens and thought: “We’ve made a huge mistake. Let’s do better in the next patch.”

1 Like

Why is Mograine wearing his old gear in the allied race DK starting stuff

edit: also his voice sounds wrong

Finally got Holy moonlight Sword on my pure arcane character.

Killing Ludwig on it has been like pulling teeth.

1 Like

Ludwig is such an annoying boss. I mean in my mind, he’s two bosses.

But so satisfying when you kill him!

At least, the first 2 times where I fought and killed him properly rather than try every cheese in the book because I wanted the sword “early”

1 Like

I’m okay with it now. I remember hating some of his hit boxes in the first part. The second phase is a lot easier for me. That whole DLC made BB worth it for me.

I absolutely adore the DLC.

Mentally prepping myself for Maria on my main at the moment (I can’t do more than 1 new fight in quick succession, i get overwhelmed)

1 Like

I dug up some of my old D&D 3rd edition books to put under my monitor and, looking at the PHB and the Eberron book, I kinda miss playing that stuff.

1 Like

Related: I seethe at the lack of a proper online RP community for D&D and the forgotten realms especially.

Argent Dawn forum moderators do something stupid. More at 6.

1 Like

Do Wizards not have official forums for it?