Pet Peeve: Wrath

I mean like a game game, like ye olde neverwinter nights custom servers.

Why do I still not have Final Fantasy 7 I feel personally attacked.

1 Like

Just climbed the stairwell :slight_smile:

Did you have the option to storm the gates still or was the stairwell forced?

I always climbed though.

You get given the option. I did both thanks to some saving+loading 'cos they’ve got different character stuff for both.

God the anticipation is rotting me away. How am I supposed to focus on work knowing that this game is out there and being played.

3 Likes

In the same boat. My copy’s not meant to be arriving til Saturday. Half tempted to cancel and download it instead, but it’s 10 quid extra and I like having physical copies, so will probably stick with the disc.

Or discs plural, if what i’ve heard is correct.

1 Like

Did you go through Amazon? Their delivery date is weirdly Saturday.

I also bought a second copy from Game hoping it would come earlier but nothing yet.

yo but like are you still enjoying the game

does it live up to the legacy

Amazon, yeah. I assume if you pre-ordered it ages ago you’ll probably get it on time maybe? Most other places are now sold out (Game included) so I won’t be getting it early.

I’m hearing amazing things about it though, with the main caveat being that, as expected, the side quests are all ffxv-esque filler. But I was expecting that so I can’t say it’s too disappointing. Not that I wouldn’t want that sort of thing to improve, of course.

Yep. There’s been a couple of frustrating fights but overall it’s been good throughout.

If you can’t find the joy in sending cats home for a little slumgirl then you are without joy.

1 Like

yeah but like is tifa still absolutely the best thing ever? will i still want to keep my lifesize tifa body pillow?

Yes. They did a good job of making each character play differently but all of them are fun+useful. Tifa’s probably my favourite though.

1 Like

What’s the Tifa lore lads?

like i’d tell you

she’s mine and mine alone, get the HECK outta here aerilen

Did they nerf the size of her kazookas.

that is something i have no issue with

but really every game should have yakuza-style side quests, that’s where the real content is

god i hope not

@elenthas can you please do a size comparison ASAP

I resubbed to runescape

3 Likes

my man telaryn out here living the dream

meanwhile i’ve been trying to play ESO with my new rig. made a redguard dragonknight and wandering around the high elven lands chopping stuff up