Pet Peeve: Wrath

peeve: When I’m driving in my car and this stupid Taxi playing NFS Most Wanted OST is blocking the junction, damn Taxis act like they own the road.

1 Like

wowhead is utterly broken for me for no reason

actually driving me up the wall because i’d like to use the damn site for once

2 Likes

Since Peeves are now about vehicles.

Ever since lockdown has been lifted here, the nearby park has been invaded by a bunch of youth with their bloody motorcycles, disturbing the peace and quiet normal people who just wanna enjoy the sunlight again after a month and a half stuck inside.

I confess that my thoughts about go from mild wish of Schadenfreude to actual malice.

Youths are unironically the worst.

If that makes me a boomer so be it, I am ready…

1 Like

It might come as a surprise to some people but I commission a lot of art. I opened up my imgur account and did a quick count of the views in each of my TRP art albums.

773 views and nearly 40 commissions across all my characters. 234 from my pandaren alone who I have almost never RPed in any major hub or city. Yet someone out there really spam viewing my pandaren’s art :thinking:

did a quick count and my tarot card will be my 40th commission

2 Likes

Youth is the most precious thing in life; it is too bad it has to be wasted on young folk :angry:

sweats nervously

I’m thinking of getting a commission for my Nelf druid. Need to strike while the iron is hot though.

How lewd is it

i only commission wholesome art

https://imgur.com/a/QsLLm

That carrot chopping is pretty lewd. :weary:

https://i.gyazo.com/f0b6c52a13303ddc277ffc704c0de1cd.png

somebody help

please

It’s loading fine for me. Try on different browser (try on mobile?). Clear cache and cookies. Check your noscripts/adblockers in case their settings have changed for some reason.

Nelf(ish) RPers of Argent Dawn, I want to try and take advantage of my free time during working hours and have some casual RP.

Is there much activity during those hours at the moment?

1 Like

same result on 2 different browsers

It’s mostly at evening. You’ll find activity in Feralas mostly, and Ashenvale. Although I seen people being online earlier too.

Poke me whenever wanted. If I was available we can do something.

2 Likes

Despite recently responding to one (just wanted to :clown_face: Kump), I hate Forum Fun posts. They suck.

7 Likes

:clown_face:

4 Likes

/me throws you into the forum fun thread to suffer in there for all eternity.

1 Like

Zaneposting in Forum Fun Threads does not constitute for a personality

4 Likes

Anyone know if I buy one of the flying mounts from the rep vendors in Zandalar, would I then get the Alliance equivelant as well for my Alliance characters? Seem to remember a system that worked a bit like that in the past.