Pet Peeves: Resurrected

Wonderful indeed.

1 Like

Which one? clip off almost my entire smallest toenail sometimes, no blood, doesn’t hurt either, though, so there’s that.

still not exactly any great number. It’s a really :thinking: system

Middle toe. Still oooowwww…

Last peeve thread JUST got unlisted.

It ain’t coming back boys.

Pet Peeve: The Undying rest in peppers, my friend.

Forever the greatest thread, or at least until another one breaches the 7158 count.

2 Likes

Oh man, not like this…

1 Like

This comment has not aged well.

2 Likes

We’ll reach that 9999 one day. In this thread or the next.

Yeah, we just got to believe in ourselves.

Time to repost myself:
We shall go on to the end. We shall post in new Pet Peeves, we shall post on the Guild recruitment threads, we shall post with growing confidence and growing strength in the Unpopular Opinions, we shall defend our Forums, whatever the cost may be. We shall post on the beaches, we shall post on the landing grounds, we shall post in the fields and in the streets, we shall post in the hills; we shall never surrender.

Never said it was

It’s amazing what weaponised ego can do.

1 Like

I’m not saying that you said that it was, apologies if it came across that way.

Man while we’re over here arguing over whether Sylvanas was right to send assassins after Big Daddy Thrall, the boys over on the Classic forum are fighting about how the grass is different in the Classic client to how it was in Vanilla.

Different worlds.

Minor peeve: Apparently being interested in WoW classic beta is a separate thing you need to tag in your beta settings. I did not have it checked during the early wave of invites. :frowning:

3 Likes

Yeah I didn’t clock that either. Although apparently they are really small beta waves, so mostly streamers and a few others. But for the stress tests they will be inviting much bigger groups.

1 Like

Well… wheat has been extensively discussed. It was rather pretty wheat. Vegetation ftw I guess.

(I’m so dutch, I keep wanting to type weed.)

1 Like

We’re all looking at you, Gzanttor.

WE KNOW WHAT YOU DID. :eyes:

Peeve: never getting beta access to stuff. I didn’t get one for any of the WoW expansions, I didn’t get one for Hearthstone, I didn’t get one for Heroes of the Storm and now I’m not getting one for Classic too. How unlucky can that be?

1 Like