Pet peeves: The return (Part 1)

Briefly surfaces
Minecraft… it got me… run.
is dragged back in to elaborate schemes for deep mining, redstone and home improvements.

Minecraft is amazing.

Reminded i need to continue building my train service in the nether on my main map.

2 Likes

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/TeemingSlimyArgentineruddyduck-size_restricted.gif

3 Likes

I have successfully set up a full ladder and platform system to the bottom of a massive canyon near my hill house, found gold and redstone at the bottom (not yet diamonds). So now the real mindbending begins ahaha.

Didn’t they do something with cliffs in the latest update? What’s different about them now?

Not sure, it’s a biome option you can add on? Im on xbox so I can play with a friend (that and my pc account ate its own user/password years ago and Ive had zero luck tracking it down :frowning: )

Its more the caves part of the update, they’ve added copper, given us glow squids (given quite a lot of things that glow)

Also can get pet Axolotl.

2 Likes

game of the century

4 Likes

I’m an absolute pet collector in Minecraft.

If I can tame it. I will

2 Likes

Is she a chill amphibian or does she axolotl questions

The Geneva Convention exists for things like this.

6 Likes

Keep working field agent!

1 Like

Do you have a wild animal rescue nearby? Sometimes they’ll take in orphaned chicks

1 Like

It seems to depend on how old they are. If they’re newish (my impression is that they are) it’s euthenasia. Which is still better than starvation, but absolutely heartbreaking all the same. :frowning:

Current plan is for me to keep an eye out for a second parent still bringing home food. If that’s the case, there’s a good chance they’ll keep to that even as a single parent.

It’s a philosophy design present in many JRPG games, which is - you find something out through discovery and experimentation.

Great!.. in a single player game. Less so in an MMO where the system involved requires you to expend considerable amount of in-game currencies in order to maintain that.

1 Like

I’ll cross my fingers the other parent is nearby, it really is heartbreaking when bird parents end up in situations like this :c

This is buried in some Reddit posts, but it deserves a mention here as well, I think.

You can upgrade from the free trial from the Square Enix website to the Steam version of the game. To do this, all you need to do is buy the game on Steam and input the product code on in your account management on MogStation.

This will permanently bind your FFXIV account to your Steam account and make it incompatible with the non-Steam version of the launcher, but on the upside, you will be able to buy expansions using Steam and also pay for subscription with Steam Wallet, thus avoiding future hassle with the Square Enix store.

I can verify it works because I just did it.

1 Like

Caught up with the FF14 story. Feels weird being at the current timeline after so long.

1 Like

It’s always nice someone decides to impersonate you on the internet to cause some drama and telling people how to mod their saltblogs :roll_eyes:

Lintian, are you still playing your Elezen?