Pet peeves: The return (Part 1)

*potentially

Trying to draw. Why must art be difficult? Also I’m glad I have a bunch of supportive friends who all deserve hugs.

Posted She-Ra, time to post her twin brother Mini;

4 Likes

At low levels its super straightforward due to not many buttons. At higher levels it’s easy because you’re used to many buttons.

Also you could go red mage - they do elemental casting (fire/thunder/wind/earth) and have offhealing potential if necessary.

Also they’re more fun than Black Mage, at least from what I’ve played, idk at max level, apparently Black Mage is good at shadowbringers but clunky as heck before then.

Also don’t forget Blue Mage, the shenanigans job.

I have red mage at level… 70? Something like that. It’s not precisely what I want alas.

Very cute pup yes.

My leopard gecko Alfie giving a smug look.

10 Likes

Time to level and kit out your blue mage then!

Yeah squeenix is developing a bit of a habit in their side content where they make the bosses extremely frustrating for a fresh run

There’s a good reason why i no longer do bozja and zadnor

I have no idea why this quoted loras despite replying to croecell
Im impressed

But re: loras yeah it could be cool to see a more dps oriented variant of white mage

No!!! I want a DPS whm and that’s FINAL

Nerathion looks good these days

3 Likes

https://preview.redd.it/1v5ojnf2bq931.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=a50826a936b1bb08061163d993c1bee29cd42b32

then play one.

thanks!!!

glad you finally came around xx

I don’t have it in me to hate you even with your weird claw feet

Gamma decided to flop in such a way that if I move she will slide off of my desk… what do

1 Like

Accept your fate and don’t move.

1 Like

Problem is I really need to pee and she’s not gonna move

Should have thought about that before you got stuck.

Hold it in.

Jokes on you I went to pee, did pick up cat so she didn’t slide off first tho

After weeks of boiling in summer heat, I’m freezing. There is no inbetween, it seems.

1 Like

Aldrich spamming his arrow storm bullcrap.

Also, cat bit me this morning because I wasn’t getting up fast enough for his liking.

Git.

Just run triangles