Pet peeves: The return (Part 1)

WoW’s is on the brink of perfection but no dyes is hell

2 Likes

I would like to note that this is the ideal kind of music to level a healer

https://youtu.be/Y33G71HbBVw

and if your tanking is too slow for this I’m disappointed.

Thanks.

A songbird just killed itself against my garden window. It has a nest of chicks… :cry:

I think there’s another parent bird around so I’m hoping for the best. Otherwise I don’t like their chances in this summer heat.

3 Likes

Now I feel dumb because I’ve been individually using prisms on armour this entire time.

Lintian is right, the system is very arcane and not well explained

6 Likes

Lotro had/has a very muscular transmog system. Dunno why inscription hasn’t been able to make armour dyes, it’s not as though there’s dozens of armour recolours in the game files that we’re not allowed for some arbitrary reason.

yeah basically i’ve found that the way to play ff14 is with a friend who already knows what’s what and has the patience to tell you everything as many times as you need to hear it before it ‘clicks’.

enragement

4 Likes

they’re waiting for a huge scandal so they can release it as goodwi-

hmmmmm

8 Likes

That’s FFXIV in a nutshell: there’s the obvious way to do it and then there’s the efficient way to do it, but to know the latter, you need to consult a guide, know a friend who has already learned the ropes, or discover it by sheer accident.

Case in point: the various arcane interactions between different kinds of free trial accounts and paid accounts, and what’s upgradable to what. There is a path that will save you the most hassle and money in the long run, especially for regions where Steam discounts apply, but to understand how it all works, you need to scour several scattered Reddit posts.

5 Likes

The fact that we got an orange and grey version of this set for Horde pvp and not red and black causes my hair to rapidly retreat from my head and loop around my body back to my head.

Malding and balding over it.

2 Likes

allied race weapons

8 Likes

UH-oh. I got a key for the complete edition for if and when I decide to upgrade my trial account. Is that even possible?

Core races have had racial weapons since wod, the gnomish one handed mace from dazar’alor has been sat in the files for years.

At this point my leg hair is dropping off.

3 Likes

I’m on free trial myself, but AFAIK it’s possible, you just need to input the key at MogStation for your account.

1 Like

oh yeah, another issue

how many sites does one game need and why are all the utilities on the site that ISN’T the site with the game’s actual name ? ? ? ?? ? ? ?? ???

5 Likes

This gets on my nerves too.

ESPECIALLY the Square Enix Store, screw that site. only use it to buy expansions and its always a bloody hassle.

6 Likes

Briefly surfaces
Minecraft… it got me… run.
is dragged back in to elaborate schemes for deep mining, redstone and home improvements.

Minecraft is amazing.

Reminded i need to continue building my train service in the nether on my main map.

2 Likes

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/TeemingSlimyArgentineruddyduck-size_restricted.gif

3 Likes

I have successfully set up a full ladder and platform system to the bottom of a massive canyon near my hill house, found gold and redstone at the bottom (not yet diamonds). So now the real mindbending begins ahaha.

Didn’t they do something with cliffs in the latest update? What’s different about them now?