Pet peeves: The return (Part 1)

Not if I get there first.

My WoL: Finally, a bit of peace. Now I can have that nap I’ve been-

A Scion: Warrior! Thank goodness, the kobolds have summoned a giga-primal and it’s-

My WoL: oh, COME ON

Also, do we all have trust level 3 now? I have it too and I thought you can’t get it after being banned a few times.

What do I do with it, is this how they’re planning on keeping me in their clutches??

No.

Your trust level needs to be “Regular” as opposed to “Normal” to be TL3.

1 Like

yeah no i don’t have it

I don’t have it, just tried posting a pic and said no.

Yeah, it says it’s regular now (and I looked at json to confirm it’s 3 too).

How do I post a pic? Just the URL?

Never! Probably. Maybe. It’s okay here for now.

1 Like

tried to post a picture of tataru and now i am sad that i couldn’t

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EkAp3QMUYAAQXCa.jpg

normally do; copy image link to embed it.

[a big book] FF14’s story

[a tiny book] FF14’s story if tataru had a gun

2 Likes

please don’t be something that destroys my trust level

3 Likes

Honestly the skyrim factions suck compared to Morrowind and Oblivion (disclaimer I only ever did little in both those games bc I was a scared kid) and they feel less forced in your face.

Also College of Winterhold sucks, the only good part was Labyrinthian and that was only because I got to fight a skeletal dragon and a dragon priest.

2 Likes

legit looks like she’s about to shoot your profile pic and that seems appropriate tbh

i can’t believe you’ve done this

I feel your pain

My favorite animal is the opossum

3 Likes

The cat let me pull a load of the detritus from his back paw.

Think he was happy to get rid of it, still got some left though.

Poor Kitty.

2 Likes

old but gold

to staff of warlock none compare

This reminds me of Monster Hunter.

“Welcome to the Expedition. Here in the New World, we research the eco-system aswell as the creatures that live in it. Now go kill this monster, it’s in the way, and also do not forget to strip it’s corpse from all it’s parts so you can make stronger gear out of that. Or you can just strip the beast while it’s still alive and you can capture it instead. We’ll just research it and let it out into the wild again so that you can just hunt it again!”