Pet peeves: The return (Part 1)

let they who are without sin cast the first bonk

Theyā€™re already playing.

that cinematic was quite nice for like 95% of it

All of them?

Spoiler tags, please! Some of us are still playing through the story!

2 Likes

No fret, Iā€™ve not spoiled anything.

Iā€™ll tag future story stuff with the expansion though just in case

With all this horrible stuff going on, Iā€™ve lost my passion for lengthy headcanon posts knowing they only exist because I had fun filling gaps left by someone being too much of a lazy horny drunk playing CoD on the job to write a proper setting.

1 Like

Got some big oleā€™ hailstones and very loud thunder. Doesnā€™t sound too far away.

Unironically one of my former bosses, minus the whole harassment thing.

Youā€™ve mentioned her before. Seems like a lovely person.

Nope, thatā€™s a different one. Both of them were characters though.

I guess the two were made for each other.

Thereā€™s thunder rolling around ATM and its making She-Ra cry.

Seems to be across a large part of Europe. We had muscular thunder here outside of EU up until 10 minutes ago.

Love me a good thunderstorm.

4 Likes

I see you too are a man of culture.

sips
They donā€™t make 'em like they used to.

Have Fajitas.

Mini is trying to be my best friend.

2 Likes

Exhausted of energy companies trying to get me to switch to their provider, utilizing every possible marketing ploy to get me to join them but apparently they canā€™t seem to accept ā€œOk, Iā€™ll think about it. Just send me an Email with all the details and Iā€™ll ponder on it and do some comparison.ā€ but want you to say yes, right then and there.

Btw Iā€™m also a very, very, very annoying target. I will very much make their job harder, not so much trolling in a Longmont Potion Castle way but I will not be very receptive in most cases.

Being in a call center or phone salesperson sounds like purgatory to me, so every now and then Iā€™ll just tell them like it is ā€œNot interested, donā€™t call me ever again.ā€.

2 Likes