Pet peeves: The return (Part 3)

When Nemi’s female zombie really wants Adam’s snazzy butt and you have to spend all game kiting her.

EDIT: Also had an Oni who had enough of my buffoonery when I slammed 3 pallets in his face.

It makes you wonder, and leaves the girls who like girls safe from demon predation. Succubi/incubi for all their lust demon seduction and torture diaries are just big softies at heart and can’t resist displays of love.

You pop the token into the summoning circle, make some tea while you wait and return to a fresh demon all doe eyed and squeeing over a statue.

1 Like

After committing a couple hours of work I’m still not convinced of being here and doing stuff.

Just know that your mailman hates you at the start of the week.

I return…mostly. Internet still not live at my new house, won’t be until Thursday.

@Loras watch Shiki, I think you’d probably like it.

2 Likes

Looks like they extended the cap past 20k, we are 35 posts over.

We can go even further beyond!

Actually I happen to know that my mail man quite likes me because he can just throw everything onto the little table in the backyard and leave.

Sue them.

AD forcing them to work on this forum’s settings by being annoying.

Imagine that - years have passed since I made a post on the forums, and my very first one in a long time will be about my grievances.

The Black Market Auction House has got to be shut down. I am NOT going to stand for another month of not seeing my target items. I AM SHUTTING IT DOWN, AND THE SAME GOES FOR THIS GAME

4 Likes

Doesn’t it always shut down during prepatch and reopen a little past release? I dimmly remember something like this during BfA

Can’t believe hangart personally shut down the BMAH every expansion. Messed up.

I work for them and they still can’t get me internet in a timely fashion. It’s gross. I’ve got so much manga and youtube to catch up on.

At least G-Witch had a break episode this week so I’m still on top of it.

1 Like

It’s lawyer time.

I wonder how many more peeve threads Lord System will bequeath upon us before one gets ashed by the mods when a conversation turns too spicy.

1 Like

The electric on my rounds just died… Ffffffffffffffff god dammit!!! God don’t you love starting the day at freaking 5AM to finish at 4PM?!

honestly i’ve never been more proud of you. that’s a mammoth feat

making saves is still going to be useful because there are more bad endings to be had later if you’re not careful

1 Like

The bright side is NG+ lets you get a lot more confidant time in because you don’t need to raise skills or get money

I can’t believe you dated Makoto who wants to be a police commissioner, I raised you better than this. ACAB

1 Like

stonetower confirmed cheating at persona 5 smh

if i’m dating her then i can destroy the system from the inside. again i apologise but i hadn’t met haru yet and i didn’t realise how wholesome ann would turn out to be

that said, i still think makoto is a fine choice and i don’t regret my time with her. i only regret not being strong enough to overcome my strong moral objections to date kawakami.

“I can change her”

Well I can make her Worse (a communist)

1 Like

ultimately the story of persona 5 is that adults bad so the real best outcome is for makoto not to age enough to even become police commissioner

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 20000 replies. Continue discussion at Pet peeves: The return (Part 4).