Pet peeves: The return (Part 3)

Yoshi-P confirming they’re getting no American VAs for FF16 :weary:

Hope they get the xenoblade guys in

lets goooooooo

imagine wanting less customisations lmao

1 Like

Unfortunately those people exist. As if customizations wasn’t part of the overall enjoyement of the game especially when Blizz seems to hold out on several of those because reasons.

I want more options for Pandaren for dang’s sake… We got absolute crumbs. Enough with Elves!

give me Emperor Shaohao’s build and I may never play another species ever again

7 Likes

Male Pandaren, forever doomed to have the Dad’s beer belly instead of the Strongman build with powerful legs.

I don’t mind them being big, but their absolutely tiny legs and no sense of fundamentally being a bear (like the MoP cinematic) stinks

(come to think of it ‘giant arms tiny legs’ is a specific issue of quite a lot of WoW species isn’t it)

3 Likes

Wish Maldraxxus would drop a hunter a book of bonebinding.

Don’t want to have to log next hunter to do all the quests in a hope they get it.

1 Like

So the 70 raids DO exist in roulette and I wish I had gotten the Lighthouse and not my THIRD run of Rabanastre

I’m kind of missing FF14 now.

May go back when the patch hits.

1 Like

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand done with maldraxxus, but no bone binding book.

I either have to farm plaguefall and hope one of the bosses drop it or get another hunter through Maldraxxus and maybe they’ll be lucky.

1 Like

Is there anything which the community can do to change your mind?

Peeve: Headset died and I am -just- over the warranty by about 1,5 month, so it’s gonna be dicey on whether or not I can get a free replacement headset again like once before. ( I am bracing myself for the eventuality it will not happen).

Currently making do with another headset we still had left, but the sound quality-difference is noticable :frowning:

In cat-related news, my cat seems to be taking well to her diet for the coming two months due to the bladder-problems, and I am cautiously optimistic that she’s been cured, given she has not done her business on the couch in over two weeks now.

No, no.

Its not the RP community’s fault, its just I have to enjoy the gameplay aspects of WoW before I can enjoy RPing.

And well-- gestures at Slands

I am probably gonna sub to WoW for another month though to clean up the last few bits of the covenant campaign (and enjoy a bit of flying on my alts).

Maybe level my mechagnome to 50 for the heritage set.

1 Like

Couldnt even get onto xiv tonight. Between the steam sales and Asmongolds mongoloid followers the steam launcher pooped the bed. pain

Was it reallt Asmongold who broke steam?

As much as I am no fan of Asmon, I ask you kindly refrain from using words like this about people. It’s rude, it’s insensitive and it’s unwarranted.

Thank you

10 Likes

Why is it every time I hear about Asmon it is always about something stupid or disruptive?

What did the potato people do?

Big streamers are a disruptive influence on a lot of multiplayer games just by the nature of being people with large followings - most games with servers are fine with handling players as a steady burn but any sudden spike will cause them to struggle until other resources can be diverted. Easy enough to pre-empt for expected spikes like a patch release, but much harder to predict for streamers deciding to play FF14 one day.

The former is just that Asmo made a name for himself by being a prominent voice with a very brash and often negative attitude (I remember #nochanges and I do not remember it fondly) and like attracts like

4 Likes

I hope that all game developers who make me have to sit through an opening cutscene before being able to change the game’s options always find their drinks to be slightly too hot or cold.

7 Likes

Don’t forget the “going stale slightly too quickly” part