Pet peeves: The return (Part 3)

my wife accidentally voting facism in. so this is how democracy dies…

certified girlboss moment
:clap: elect :clap: more :clap: women :clap: fascists :clap:

5 Likes

she’s confirmed that it was a member of the democratic party and she steered clear of the far right parties

6 Likes

Bad week in general, gotta say – Truss, King Charles, Italian fascists. What’s up next?

whatever elon musk is up to is usually bad news for the world tbh

1 Like

While fascism is obviously bad (going straight for the controversial takes here) the idea of your wife accidentally voting in Mussolini’s granddaughter is extremely funny

2 Likes

i’ve just researched my wife’s choice and i can confirm that the party is definitely not democratic. it is instead neo-facist :clown_face:

this just in, mito news is reporting that an italian ex-pat has accidentally voted facism into her home nation, setting off a chain of events that ultimately ends society as we know it

6 Likes

Girlbossed too close to the sun :skull:

6 Likes

i’m not sure how she figured that brothers of italy was democractic, even i knew they were the baddies

Surprised she isn’t asking where the Sisters of Italy are

Weird way to own the rightoids :thinking:

i managed to get her to change the vote before she posted it. democracy is saved

mito-news: english imperialism threatens italian democracy

4 Likes

in memory of our dear liz

They’ve got a baddy name!!!

1 Like

Does Mito News have a gossip column? We need some dedicated rumours about romance between forum posters.

it’s a work in progress. coming soon to a peeves thread near you

applications are being accepted for field reporters, send your CV to me via discord

1 Like

Take the lid off of the tank in your toilet, you’ll find a stack of my CVs there

2 Likes

Like japan, they never reckoned with the dictatorship years and a lot of brown stains remain as a result.

Liberal moment, which is unironically how democracy dies by legitimizing the illegitimate in the name of gestures vaugely.

in fairness to the Italians, neither did we

we knighted several fascists and the guy who literally invented the modern term eugenics

4 Likes