Pet peeves: The return (Part 3)

Try Archery. It’s stabbing someone but from a very far distance with sometimes greater force than direct CQC, but yes Spears and Shields will always be the winning pair.

2 Likes

You can tell how much Dark Souls vernacular has seeped into me when playing Elden Ring.

I refer to the flasks as Estus, the Sites of Grace as Bonfires, Runes as Souls and now the Night’s Cavalry as Black Knights.

Which sort of makes sense, both (along with the Pursuer from DS2) were meant to be world encounters that just doggedly followed you around but From could never get the programming right.

1 Like

Peeve: accidentally breaking a chocolate bar into random pieces rather than exactly at the lines between squares.

9 Likes

Ahh, the Bad Feels :worried:

Must buy more fake tea lights from poundland, they always sell them around halloween.

Also far FAR less dangerous than real tea lights.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fb6HcsyWAAMcIVv?format=jpg&name=small

this could have been you akamito if you didnt make sound decisions… shame really

3 Likes

My brain still reads “smh” as ‘suck my hair’.

1 Like

Why would u do this to me

1 Like

The shoulder devil strikes back. Just when I thought it had been silenced

2 Likes

I also think you should get a snorlax plush

1 Like

Mito already knows what I thought of him not buying the Snorlax plush

It haunts my every waking moment, why do you persist in tormenting me so?

2 Likes

Todays peeve is being unable to attend the EU Elezen Meetup earlier on Moogle, Chaos DC as I had my brother over for a visit and raid happening :pensive:

Also Mito buy the snorlax

The election results have shifted to be in favour of the right block. If that stays true to the end, there is a legitimate risk we will be getting a fash & racist pm since that party has majority of the right block and have overtaken the conservatives as the 2nd biggest party. Its down to a 1% margin atm.

And when I say fash/racist I mean a party that was geniuenly formed by SS members during the 40s, still have those values and the current leader joined actively as a white supremacist and when the party openly expressed such views 100%.

I am putting up purple torches in my castle just because.

That sucks, I’m sorry. I hope it doesn’t come to that.

1 Like

Hope so as well. Currently roughly 75% of the votes have been counted and its a 49,8% in favor of the right block with that party in charge. The left block is at 48,9%.

So its up to the last votes.

I feel like I’m getting sick. Even know where I got it from if I am… I’m going to dip my co-worker in hot sauce until she says sorry for turning up for work sick.

Just the act of turning the light on makes that cat jump out of his skin.

There he was, asleep on my bed and in I walk, flipping the light switch to see only to give him a big fright.

Hope you recover quickly.

She didn’t give you corona, did she?

1 Like

Thank you
No she had the regular sick, not the special kind

If I got the special kind it was someone else.

Also I’ve been losing an unusual amount of hair lately and it’s really annoying.

Do. Not. Buy. It.
It’s not worth it… Right now.
Request as gift to help someone know what to get you or wait till things are better in the world. Now is not the time.