Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

Praise Saranrae!

1 Like

Working in mail as a summer job between my semesters has got me convinced that old people are literally NPCs.

They keep repeating the same exact scripted line of dialogue, and sometimes if I walk past them close enough they’ll say some idle line.

Seven different elderly folks said the exact same thing when they pondered the electric scooter I ride on. It was almost verbatim about how back in the day mail men rode on bicycles.

1 Like

You will know you been set on low priority in the simulation when they also share the same voice actor.

I wonder what will happen if I go off script one day and pick the Dark Side option in the dialogue wheel

5 Likes

Let the intrusive thoughts win.
but make sure you quick save first.

1 Like

[Dark Side Points Gained]

3 Likes

In other news: Lord of the Rings Gollum coming out today! I pre-ordered it a few hours before release, now time to see what it’s about. It’s Smeaglin’ time!

1 Like

Oh I’m so sorry.

3 Likes

What happend this time?

actually I looked it up and saw it already had DLC like 3 euro for a pack that makes elves speak proper elvish and another 3 euro for 6 emotes so you can roleplay everyones favourite fantasy Neet.

But I assume its something worse.

1 Like

In brighter news, Dungeon Meshi trailer dropped

LETS GO

3 Likes

LEEEEEEEETS BLOODY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :bangbang::bangbang:

Oh dear… in ten characters

How many divisions has he got?

1 Like

IRL? Not so much.

In hearts of Iron 4 though…

Stalin: gulps

1 Like

The surprise game reveal for Warhammer earlier;

Speed Freaks.
Orks. Vehicles. Death race. Wot else iz dere ta say?

Oh yer; WAAAAAAAAGH!!!

1 Like

Learning that Homeworld 3 is being made from the development post delaying it until February 2024 instead of Q2 2023 was a rollercoaster of emotions from start to finish

1 Like

“Build base in new area” I said

“be good spot” I said

Then I have to get the stupid shard of the winged beast back to home with no teleport, no flying and not even wolf form to make it quicker.

Oh yeah, shard also slows down my walking… great.

Okay, uhh… I assume there’s something still coming up, since he had a very brief moment? And was very generic. (I’m post Minagho, haven’t continued yet to write a peeve) The female demons have been dabbing on the male hard thus far, only demonic Cheddar Gorgeous has come close.

Anyway, I just learnt that changing the Mythic path auto-leveling will disable only the auto-leveling for Mythic paths… I could’ve saved my companions from getting crappy Mythic talents all this time :sob:

How did you not fall in love with the delivery of “STOP TALKING. FIGHT.” is your heart made of stone