Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

It’s one of the last bits on my to do list, I have heard good things!

1 Like

On a peeve note relating to wow:
Why do people throw hissy fits because other people enjoy social RP? Putting it down and calling it 2nd life because it’s not for you is lame. Do your thing and let others do theirs. It’s still wow RP and not hurting you and helps keeps the world alive.

6 Likes

The battle theme alone is worth the price of admission

(Careful with radiant damage in there though learned that lesson the hard way)

2 Likes

me deliberately aiming to do that fight again just for the song

Someone described it as getting bardic inspiration irl
which
yeah… true

1 Like

Raphael was definitely singing that song IC while he fires off massive firestorms

1 Like

He’s got the old school disney villain stuff down
also I want to follow him around calling him a “good/bad kitty”

Ketheric Thorm: “Get me pictures of Driderman!”

Thank you, random youtube comment. For the smile.

2 Likes
1 Like

last night i rescued halsin

i’m sorry but there is only room for one beefcake druid in my party, and it’s me

cool they rolled back an update so i cant access my saves from last night, guess i’ll just idk

play world of warcraft™

what’s that. is it new?

1 Like

no idea but i can actually play it so that’s cool

goblin asked me to kiss his feet, instead i made him kiss mine

10/10 game for including my kink

2 Likes

For now yeah, but once they fix the hotfix we’ll be able to play them again.

Choosing to play with Vulkan in the launcher seems to work without any issues (had one crash but I think that was from me trying to do 3 things at once and the game freaking out rather than game instability)

I heard some say that Vulkan is better on higher end PCs while DirectX11 was better for older PCs.

Ayyy my man. I did the same.

Success on 1st intimidation check, failure with the 2nd, so I manually beat him up instead.

Also I walked in on an ogre and a bugbear… that was not a thing i wanted to see.

half orc intimidation bonus has helped me out more than a few times

One peevee i have about this game is actually that you cant play as a goblin. I’d love to play as one.

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 20000 replies. Continue discussion at Pet peeves: The return (Part 5).