Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

i hate that i know what that word means

Peeve: Wrath of the Righteous apparently requires you to read books by right clicking on them from inventory and then clicking on Info. At least Some Important Books do, but you don’t really know which… and it doesn’t seem to count just reading it from the combat log or when looting. At least I carried over my habit of storing literally every single piece of book or letter in the game I’ve looted in my personal stash, but it’ll be annoying to go through them all, especially when the sorting doesn’t seem to sort books and stuff as well as it did in Kingmaker.

:expressionless:

Anyway Xanthir Vang seems like some reddit intellectual’s self-insert OC, which is fitting because he got steamrolled hard and I only had to restart once, because also apparnetly, Dismissal kills Aivu and I couldn’t have that happen.

In an Aeon playthrough you own him so hard+thoroughly that he abandons Swarm research and becomes an Aeon fanboy instead.

someone must put a stop to the reality cops

Xanthir Vang really is a redditor. Still, that’s several rungs above being a copaboo (aeon players).

1 Like

If it helps, the bonuses the books give are mostly very minor so you don’t need to go out of your way for them

+1s here and there, nothing serious

I don’t mean the books that give you stat increases (those are Used anyway?), but the books where you read them and your character will have a text bubble that says ‘You have learnt something new’.

Or is that what it’s about? You get a +1 to some nondescript skill?

Yeah, they are small buffs to some skills and stats for your main character - nice to have but they are small

I decided to look around Steam and see what games with mounts you can get for price of Diablo Horse Armor. There’s quite a lot of them, including Ark which lets you ride a T-rex and equip it with high tech armor featuring head mounted plasma cannons.

I think there needs to be a new word invented for stunning and outrageous greed.

2 Likes

there already are several

Activision
Blizzard
Bobby Kotick

just noun/verb them in any way

3 Likes

Played some SCP: Containment Breach again, since I was in the mood for it.
My continued existence of being girlbossed, gatekept and gaslit by 173 and opening my mouth at the wrong time to die by 049 keeps happening.

But at least I’ve made it through most of heavy on Euclid for a change :weary:

1 Like

Skyrim shenanigans again

Took a bit of a break to do some minecrafting
Came back to it tonight, turns out I was closer than expected to finishing the main storyline of Dragonborn.

Miraak is now just a pile of bones, nommed all the souls he snagged from me.

My Vampire Lord Dark Elf can now technically ‘retire’ in her Falkreath home since there is no big world ending threat coming around.

heeeeee’s baaaaaaaaack

Edit:
As for myself, after binging on Warhammer total war for +week now, my entire youtube section shorts are different warhammer recmmendations. Occasionally, a small bout of tomfoolery manages to worm it’s way through the algorithm:

2 Likes

Did Sicarius just hook a loogie inside his own helmet

1 Like

Why did my silly reply to this post get removed by blizz
who reported it
and why

meanwhile the diaper vulpera posts stay up??

4 Likes

Now my original post has been removed too.

3 Likes

So was my plague doctor reply to Levey.

4 Likes

There is no way this isn’t a bait post.

6 Likes

I’m about to get quite aggressive OOC at you.

1 Like

The WHAT?!

3 Likes