Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

the piss police has been called

oh god, now im imagining people with a piss meter just like that one cow-nelf with a self-made milk meter addon

6 Likes

Hasn’t been outside in the cold air yet, thus doesn’t need to pee. Just built like that.

Go to the toilet or get out of my house!

1 Like

Put him in the shed with Loras.

2 Likes

Loras is kept in the garage, the walls are thicker and there’s more space allowing for an echo. She likes her own voice so it’s more fitting.

2 Likes

He’ll get over it, he does it to me all the time.

Kink-shaming is a noble pursuit that desperately needs to be returned to us.

2 Likes

Can’t find anything else to compare this to

I’m sure this is just a Bit (please, Deity, just be a Bit because good grief…) but I’m still going to have to take that particular bait and say You need help.

Not here. Preferably a long, long way away from here.

Finished rewatching Code Geass. Without fail I tear up when Nunnally cries at the end. VA kills it.

Elenthas, do you still partake in WoW RP?

Not really. Every time I think about dipping my toe back in I get distracted by another game.

The person near me looks like they’re wearing the Warden set you planned out, hoped it might have been you. Alas, twas not meant to be.

Which one? I had two warden sets, one for hunter and one as a joke on my (BElf) paladin.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/561287824964452363/1115718620006326392/image.png

(I could/should get the green-gem glaive from Hellfire Citadel but wayyyy too lazy to bother).

Closer to the right, but with Uldir shoulders.

either this is the most weirdly elaborate bait I’ve seen in a while or you have an exhibition kink considering how this is the second time this week in these forums you’ve become a walking case of ‘the writer’s barely disguised fetish’ alongside that post of yours in the roleplayers’ suggestions thread where you suggested that they added a bathroom system for ‘immersion’

please seek another outlet that isn’t a forum thread of a pegi 13+ game to display your kinks or stop posting this weird stuff if it’s just a bit only you’re laughing at

17 Likes

[disintegrates you making you small and flat]

4 Likes

Enjoying D4 so far.

I have a skinny pallid necromancer because ofc I do.

Even has gothy makeup.

WTB a lot more piercings then you have what I aspire to be!

oh no, the omorashi fandom is leaking

pun absolutely intended

1 Like