Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

Well the enemy uses necromancy that’s gone bad
yours is shiny and new

Was especially funny in act 1 where a character is like ‘I must learn this Forbidden Necromancy Ritual’ and I’m sitting here like chopped liver and a pile of skeletons

1 Like

Maybe you got that Necromancy license? :thinking:

1 Like

That plus like 5 CDs that all are just “does more dmg now”. Fun (this is me being sarcastic because the game loves waiting for me to touch the CDs until it throws something at me… or the person next to me who refuses to move an inch).

There’s nothing like a gaming community discord for an old game that brings up people defending the usage of swastikas (and other bigoted stuff)

i hate community discords i hate community discords i hate community discords

I especially hate that without that community discord it can be difficult to find games at times, because the old game itself has an atrocious UI for finding games. :pensive: :fist:

Looking at what a moving firm+storage would cost, for when potentially we can go get what we can from dads house and it is… a lot of money.
Idek if it’s something I can suggest, not like any of us involved have spare change to go around at this point and the whole house is a mess anyway.

Just let me be moss in the woods please

laughs in arthritis in nearly every bone in my body

(no but seriously, it sucks being in any kind of joint pain for… reasons)

1 Like

She can lay eggs again now and children are disposable.

Participated in a 5.6km run yesterday, the body hurts today.

4 Likes

In this weather? Oof
Good job making it

2 Likes

Fortunately the weather was quite pleasant! It started at 7pm (or well, more like 7:44pm) so the temperature had gone down a bit already + a fresh breeze kept us going!

1 Like

Au contraire, Brewmaster is perfect. I love the spec

Shame what they did with incendiary breath tho.

Just learned about this thanks to Hearthblaze in the PTR thread.

https://www.pcgamer.com/blizzard-dev-claims-he-was-fired-for-writing-loot-goblin-that-made-fun-of-corporate-greed/

…Welp.

1 Like

Lmao I remember seeing that 1.

The master looter and yacht and get back to the office lines were golden.

When corporate culture is so bad it’s indistinguishable from parody and self aware about it to the point that pointing it out is a job killer.

Just sliding down that slippery slope to neofeudalism.

1 Like

It’s so hot that I feel like puking. Gotta implement siestas to manage this midday sun.

I’ve been accepted back into the fan-cult by the fan gods. Thinking of upping my membership to a second tier for the weekend because it’s going to be even warmer then.

“How do I explain to dese kids–”

That digital scarcity needs to get in the sea along with FOMO?

The one I’m arguing with knows not to engage me for too long on it with “what if a digital item you have became available again?” because he knows I have things in WoW that have become obtainable again and don’t care.

2 Likes

Also; “the doomhammer is here!”

Nope? I have a zandalari mace, not the doomhammer at all (it is the hidden appearence though)