Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

Neverwinter’s Control Mage?

My warhammer total war 3 immortal empires campaign is slowly but steadily reaching its grand finale.

Skarsnik, the best boy (and the Warlord of Eight Peaks), shall soon rule the whole world. Literally.

130 turns in and 50 lords with full stack armies later, I have more or less killed off any would-be opponents that could have any hope of ever defeating me.

I looted all of reikland.

There’s nothing grand left of Cathay.

All of chaos, including the Everchosen, have fallen to the green tide, one by one. Only Valkia the bloody desperately still tries to fight back.

I have turned the elves’ homes into rubble and subjugated all the other Greenskin under my rule.

The few remaining that still oppose me are some lizardmen, skaven, dark elves and followers of nagash. Yet even they are being slowly but surely encircled, until nothing remains.

Greenskins will rule the world.

1 Like

Il’gynoth dropped my gloves! I am so happy, don’t have to do him for a while!

4 Likes

Funny how the attorney repping my dad claims he is able to act rationally despite his doctor saying otherwise and how his house was sold to her under the freemarket by the municipality via an agent hmmm. Especially so when we have a barely 2-weeks notice to go fetch stuff from the house hmmm.

I love all the added stress I get lately

1 Like

In case anyone cared about overwatch, they’re charging 15$ for three pve maps. I’m sure the vaunted pve mode will have dozens of dedicated players.

Also, avatar 3 in 2032, lol.

Peeve: Still not have a dps spec that really interests me in Dragonflight
Lots of specs with too many random buttons though.

The incessant greed used to be angering or outraging. But it’s getting into “Seriously, what is wrong with you? Seriously, what are you doing?” territory. It’s like they’ve set out to steal the worst company in gaming title from EA, like that was item one on the board agenda one day. Ladies and Gentlement of the Board, How can we beat EA at being terrible?

2 Likes

Beelzebob following his programming with all the soul of a piece of cork.

It certainly is a choice letting you do the last stage of the Aberrus quests without having to kill Sarkareth, and indeed releasing it a week before LFR Sarkareth is available.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/336588653872807946/1118607076105654272/image.png

Alexstrasza so traumatised she forgot what I did back in Legion
“aided at every turn”
lol, lmao

2 Likes

She “forgave” you.

Don’t you have to be sorry in order to be forgiven

or is she doing toxic forgiveness where she forces it on me

She didn’t consider that murdering a bunch of her kin and raising one as a mount is considered a bit of a faux pas in dragon culture, slipups happen to the best of us x

maxxed my loamm rep and my profession skills so now I’m done with this patch
I rate it ‘fine’.

BREWMASTER MONK AAAHHHHHHH

my dk has like 4 buttons and brew has like 35 it’s honestly awful they gave it like 6 random filler moves it’s so annoying

Peeve: my middle finger has randomly been aching the entire day to the point where it’s just very distracting and slightly nauseating, and I can’t figure out why as nothing happened to it.

i hate these mortal shells

2 Likes

God, mood…

Any joint, on any given day, can just… ache. Because.
Right now its the inside of my left elbow joint, the crook of the arm bit. And my left thumb. And left ring finger. Because reasons?!

My lungs are also not playing nice. And the warmth has arrived. It’s still ok warmth, but I’m sure it will get Uncomfortable in a few days time ._.

2 Likes

You guys can join me in my quest to just become moss in the woods

May you all find freedom from the pain.

Healing as a priest: Holy has a piano but only presses like 6 buttons, Disc has a piano and wants to press all of it + ramp time

And go look at the song and dance that arcane mage and ele shaman are. It’s stupid.

When all you got is CDs, none of them feel impactful. It’s just a piano with sticky keys.

moss% speedrun please when

A friend gifted me a copy of Diablo 4 so have been playing through (currently level 40 or so). It’s fun, but can feel odd in that the story wants you to take things seriously but the outside world is so comically overstuffed with enemies that it feels like a miracle that any civilisation survived at all.

Also the game is not prepared for the PC to be a necromancer and it is occasionally very funny, like a bunch of wiseguys being like ‘heh, easy prey’ to the guy with skull-themed plate armour and an entire retinue of the undead, or companions being like ‘hmm, some kind of foul necromancy’ when I’m right there

Still, am having fun and there’s a lot of depth here

1 Like