Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

Well, now we know which family Chell comes from.

2 Likes

He invited you to dance in a forest clearing. Are you an elf? Is he an elf? He may be a fae trying to lure you into some sort of trap.

3 Likes

give me your name, stranger, and I will tell you mine

1 Like

Far better to just not talk at all to them.

2 Likes

Kill all fey.

Best not to talk to anyone, ever.
People are terrible.

3 Likes

you cannot kill a fey in a way that matters elenthas, did kingmaker teach you nothing

That just means they havenā€™t been killed hard enough yet.

Rip and tear.

1 Like

Just a [small] lionā€™s mane, nothing too bad tbh.
Itā€™s not like australia where Iā€™d be in a hospital by now

Iā€™d cut off your head, dwarf, if it was but a bit higher off the ground.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a lot of argument for mass adoption of metric vs. imperial.

But ā€œGive them a centimeter, theyā€™ll take a kilometerā€ is never gonna catch on like ā€œgive them an inch, theyā€™ll take a mileā€.

Finished up Endwalker a little while ago

Just wanted to say that I love all the cliche JRPG tropes and the final fight with Bestfriend had a banger soundtrack

4 Likes

If youā€™re lucky.
Iā€™ve got a friend in Australia, and every now and then I message him to say heā€™s a hard ā€œchild of unmarried parents, donā€™t want to get the bots attacking me XDā€ just for living there. Then because Iā€™m Scottish, we take turns impersonating eachothers accents and call eachother "rude word starting with C"s because itā€™s a term of endearment in both our countries. (Sorta, between friends at least)

Apparently the first bit of story DLC (recently released) for Callisto Protocol ends with the revelation

Summary

it was all a fever dream in the main characterā€™s brain

Pretty funny! Glad I didnā€™t buy that game after all. Dodged a bullet.

1 Like

Bizarre, a tauren just commented that in the void elf topic. XD

Time to do post-MSQ quests and please please please do the PandƦmonium raids they are top tier

Done all of PandƦmonium normal, I canā€™t be the only one who got Crazy Girlfriend meme vibes from Certain Boss?

Just trying to get the abyssos caster chest piece now for some dank black mage glamming :triumph:

Nope, it was memeā€™d to hell and back and still is, fun fight tho. I look forward to when I bother with savage again (p10s is a fun but annoyingly difficult fight and considered the hardest atm kek)

Reminds me I need to go back farming P6-8S for glam later, love all the abyssos sets but I want to be able to dye them

1 Like

Its more crazy psychopathic karen mom vibes.
Which seems to be a recurring thing from Square Enix.