Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

The crystals can sense each other.

Not that she used it all that often but Lightning’s actual name is Claire.

3 Likes

The other problem is, a killer can see your prestige level in the lobby before the match starts.

You can’t see the killers until the end game.

So que killers going after the high prestige survivors to get them out of the game fast.

1 Like

Makes sense. Leave the weak and the lame. The ones that don’t know what they’re doing.
makes sense that they are playing evil characters.

Prestige level means nothing.

Like, I could load into the lobby on another character (who is only prestige level 3) and the killer doesn’t know I’m a god.

Like, i had that a few days ago when playing killer, this Prestige 1 Jake put me on the struggle bus.

1 Like

Someone certainly thinks highly of themselves. >=D

That’s okay, nobody else thinks highly of me, so got to do the heavy lifting myself.

1 Like

As someone who mains killers, most of the p100 I’ve encountered are absolute trash.

It’s the prestige 2-3 that tend to be scary.

If I kill someone whose prestige level is higher than mine, it means I’m a god gamer.
If they kill me, it means they’re a no-lifer.
If I kill someone whose prestige level is lower than mine, well, that’s just skill and experience.
If they kill me, they’re probably smurfing.

Simple. As.

4 Likes

“someone has to love me, might as well be me” is an excellent mood

5 Likes

I do! (Mainly because of sir Moof, he is the star).

pretty much.

My friends and I always make the joke; “look ma, i killed the P100, didn’t tunnel and facecamp them, nope”

It is the best mood, otherwise the despair will set in.

So-- not because of my then?

This is why I am a god.

1 Like

You’re also pretty fun and make a good shipmate. (Which I gotta get back to at some point).

I have a friend with NPD, he’ll enjoy this.

Like Siobhan. Duh. [siobhan]

See-ob-han (idk how the english wordify their pronunciation because imagine needing to wordify how you pronounce a word or name, instead of just reading it as is)

So the name is actually Irish.
Shiv Awn.
You’ll have heard it before, but not seen it spelled.

Irish names always catch people off guard the first time as my friend Niamh can attest

1 Like

if only the letters existed as a guide to how to say something, instead of inventing a completely different sound to it

forever peeved the english have bastardised a into sounding like e, e into sounding like i, i into sounding like a, o has a weird u at the end, and u is not even a vowel when it’s the starting letter.

OKAY, YOU NEED TO STOP.
I said that I’m Scottish. I said the name is Irish.
These things are not “The English”

And yeah, for my dwarf and her RP, I had to give her a more pronouncable nickname. XD

their bastardization also has affected the irish and the scottish with how they pronounce things

it is strangely contained to two locations: the UK and the US (and the aussies i guess)

weird how english is like, the primary language there, must be a coincidence

They do give an exact idea of how to pronounce them!

It’s just that the language they are giving it for isn’t English - it’s Irish (or Welsh for words like Llandudno). Sometimes the words get anglicised by changing the spelling (how Séan becomes Shaun for example) and sometimes they get anglicised by changing the pronunciation (so how Llandudno becomes Lan-dud-no instead of clan-did-no)

1 Like