Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

oh also jack garland is the best final fantasy name

1 Like

Garland is the name of the first boss in Final Fantasy 1.
Also technically the last boss.

Iā€™ve managed to get Pyramid Head to 6, and Oni to 5.

My highest survivor is either 1 or 2.

All my survs are P3 or over.

most any of my killers are is P2

1 Like

Strangers in Paradise is on sale but I cannot get it because ā€œIā€™m here to kill chaosā€ is better than the actual game could ever be

1 Like

The game is Nomuraā€™s best work by a country mile.

1 Like

P3? P2? These are years in the british school system.
I am so beyond confused.

Can I flag this as trolling?

Prestige levels.

You basically level a character from 1 to 50 and then it resets, giving you a prestige level.

Yes, I have done it 69 (well, now 70) times on the half naked fit AF silver fox above.

nice

2 Likes

yes, that is why I screencapped it.

Pet Peeve: Oh, Iā€™m not a fan of the 69 ā€œjokeā€
Iā€™ve actually done it IRLā€¦ It wasnā€™t a great timeā€¦ And also I really donā€™t like sexual content.

But my biggest question here isā€¦
Prestige levels in What?

My mission is to kill Chaos. Thatā€™s all I know.

1 Like

If Chaosā€™s name turns out to be Garland, then thatā€™s just FF1 again.

Iā€™m not attracted to men either, I just do the drooling for the memes for the most part (and I can admire a good looking man, but it is the same way Iā€™d admire a piece of art).

And the 69 was for the memes.

But its in the game Dead by Daylight, P9 is where you stop unlocking stuff for each character and the max you can get to is P100.

1 Like

I can get that. Iā€™ve grown to hate relationships andā€¦ wellā€¦ products of relationships but not always but I hate that too.

But I can still look at The Click on youtube and drool. Heā€™s very pretty.

If you stop getting anything at 9, then it sounds like they shouldā€™ve capped it at 10.

Maybe, I guess they wanted us to do the hard grind just so it says P100 next to our names and watch as any surv who is P100 get tunnelled out and facecamped.

Man, had a Michael do that to me last week, just put me in the basement and watched me die.

Thrilling content.

Afraid most of it will forever go over my head.
Itā€™s yet another game I couldnā€™t get into.
PVP isā€¦ not my friend. XD

Its an asymmetric horror game with 4 survivors and 1 killer, killer has to hook survivors to kill them, survs have to do gens, survs can rescue other survs from the hooks, you got 3 hook stages.

I got hooked and the killer (Michael Myers) waited with me until I died on that hook.

Oh I know what the game is, but thank you anyway.
Was just a forewarning that the nitty gritty stuff will just pass me by.

Yeahā€¦ I used to moderate for a friendā€¦ Not because I wanted to, but because I felt bad for him, I was often his only viewer on twitchā€¦
And heā€™d play that game occasionally.