Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

Chaos, thy name is Clive.

1 Like

It has been a great many years since I watched Hellraiser.

Read the book!

1 Like

Didn’t know there was one, but alas, my attention span is NOT good enough for a book. XD

I made another Xmog picture, how’s she look? Didn’t mean to double post, that’s not the edit button, durr.

Audiobook! The Hellbound Heart! Go!

I’ll wait for a tv series. XD
Audiobooks are great, but they tend to take hours upon hours upon hours.
I barely have the patience for movies. They take too long. I used to be less bad. But I dunno, aspergers getting worse or something, maybe? XD

https://i.imgur.com/FChsOEK.mp4

For some reason it wont preview it :frowning:

(Its a funny duck gif)

1 Like

oh to be as unbothered as the cat

1 Like

Im surprised by how unphased it was.

With the end of G-Witch, I have moved onto another Witch-based anime: Izetta, the Last Witch (2016). Amusingly also stars a redheaded witch and her Princess ojousama girlfriend. And the witch’s name ends in ‘etta’.

It’s set in fake-WW2 but I don’t know why they made it fake when the sides are Germania vs. Britannia and the map is literally just Europe, complete with basically identical country borders (except for their fake extra-Switzerland where the Princess is from). This wasn’t even a serial number being filed off, it’s a serial number vaguely held outside of normal reading distance, but still legible.

You can have witches (or a witch, I guess?) fight the real Third Reich instead of a fake one, it’s okay!

japanese media and a weird infatuation with and/or resistance to criticising Reich-era Germany, name a more disturbing combination

2 Likes

The Fake-Third Reich are at least definitely the bad guys in this.

At least so far, I’m only one episode of 12 deep. But I doubt that they’re going to get a redemption arc.

croeso y gymru

1 Like

Instead of a broom, Izetta rides a big gun through the skies.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/561287824964452363/1125855815975305236/image.png

imagine bombing switzerland and then this teenage girl rocks up straddling a barrett 50. cal to shoot you down

tiny girl big gun

peak character design achieved

3 Likes

The reason English is stupid with spelling (in many cases) is that the printing press got invented, spelling got standardised for the first time in forever, and then the language decided to have a vowel shift.
So it used to have sensible spelling.
I blame the English.

Liechtenstein is literally right there

1 Like

This is a good general view on life.

It’s often either us directly or one of our former colonies

You had one job
Learn how to read
You ended up forgetting how to speak
Why.

Also I looked it up, she is from fantasy Liechtenstein. Elly I throw a globe at you.

In England’s defence we didn’t have very long to actually learn English, what with all the invasions and such